Colak

4 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Colak's done very well with his goal return but he's an extremely limited player let's be honest. I don't think he's a threat to the f enians or clubs in Europe but he'll get 20 plus goals against the rest of the league.

Is Morelos really? Had 2 red cards, and 3 goals I think in 15 odd games.

Colak scored home and away against PSV. Nothing to suggest he wouldn’t continue that against Europa league teams Morelos has faced. 

6 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Is Morelos really? Had 2 red cards, and 3 goals I think in 15 odd games.

Colak scored home and away against PSV. Nothing to suggest he wouldn’t continue that against Europa league teams Morelos has faced. 

2 it is. Both in the 55 season. 1-1 game at the piggery then in the 4-1 at Ibrox. 

5 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

In about the 35th odd minute of the game the commentator said he'd touched the ball 9 times, had 4 shots on target and scored two. If he'd stayed on he'd probably have scored a hat-trick in the 2nd half alone. 

He’s a freak of nature, John Coffey in a football strip.

Those of you who are young enough will be telling your grandson all about Harland in forty years time the way old bastards like me go on about Baxter, Best, Cruyff etc.

Enjoy him while you can.

14 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Main man for me so far this season been on the bandwagon from preseason haha hope he keeps it up, team player and clinical

He has a great attitude too mate. Backed him from the start. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't start against Liverpool.

4 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

He has a great attitude too mate. Backed him from the start. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't start against Liverpool.

Don't think you can drop him after that. His goals to game ratio is superb.

Sakala and Colak need to play.