Ross Wilson

SkylineBlue

The standard of our bench today should be an embarrassment to our board and ross wilson today whe. You compare it to how strong it was during the title winning season. 

We have went backwards since the end of that season and that is criminal. 

I can already see how it's going to go for gio. Signs were there last season. 

I half think the board know it as well and thats why we didn't sign someone after the CL qualifiers. 

5 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The club are ran like an old boys club.

Robertson, Graham, Bisgrove, Wilson et al slapping each other on backs saying how good they are doing.

We, the fans, need to wake up or there’s the real possibility that they’ll win 56 before us and overtake our trophy tally.

I absolutely agree with this. 

My problem with the Board has always been that it’s an old boys club.

The warning signs were there when they first came to the Club and they dismantled things like the Rangers Fans’ Board to get rid of any sort of dissenting voices. 

9 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

We dont need a DOF , we have never needed one and we certainly dont need one as bad as this useless prick.

Makes you wonder how any manager with a bit of bottle would agree to somebody else scouting players for his team , when its him thats going to be blamed when they fail and him thats losing his job because of it.

I've always wondered where this position appeared from, and your right about any manager allowing this - you hear of managers getting sacked never DOF - a fuckin nothing position 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Not including the 7 that came in this summer as it’s a really small sample for them. 

Wilson has been responsible 17 players before this summer, only 1 has played more than 50% of the minutes available and that’s Lundstram.

BiodegradableMadeupBasil-size_restricted.gif.e68f9736cb36cadc92a357e96f200197.gif

8 hours ago, Mols94 said:

Players signed by Wilson 

:ang:

Hagi
Bassey
McLaughlin
Defoe
Balogun
Roofe
Itten
Zungu
Simpson 
Wright
Ofoborh
Sakala
Lundstram
Bacuna
Sands
Diallo
Zukowski
Ramsey
Souttar
Colak
Lawrence
Matondo
Tillman
Davies
Yilmaz

For every 1 good signing, there's 3 shite one's.

Man that's a lot of players when you see them listed like that

16 hours ago, Essandoh said:

We unfortunately yield zero power in making that happen

They'll be there for as long as they want

Thats pish. Change happens only when we get off our arses.

We laughed at them for sharks and barriers but who's laughing now? Our support are drowning in apathy.

That specky wee snp sexdoll Robertson should be booted up and down PRW. Fucking prick.

Would love to know the relationship  etween the DoF and the manager . Does RW sign players and then just presents them to the manager or does the manager tell Wilson what he wants , gets presented a list and then has the final say ? Does the manager decide how to spend the budget he's given ie does he decide whether or not to spend it all on one player or does Wilson . Until we know these answers its hard to see where the blame lies . 

On top of which , we went through 3 ( or 4 ?) transfer windows not spending a penny , at a time , being champions , we didn't buy anyone , when it was arguably the time to do so . That , I'd assume , would be a board decision .

4 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Would love to know the relationship  etween the DoF and the manager . Does RW sign players and then just presents them to the manager or does the manager tell Wilson what he wants , gets presented a list and then has the final say ? Does the manager decide how to spend the budget he's given ie does he decide whether or not to spend it all on one player or does Wilson . Until we know these answers its hard to see where the blame lies . 

On top of which , we went through 3 ( or 4 ?) transfer windows not spending a penny , at a time , being champions , we didn't buy anyone , when it was arguably the time to do so . That , I'd assume , would be a board decision .

Its ridiculous , no strong willed manager would ever put up with anybody else buying him players , its his neck on the line not Wilsons. Said it from day one we have never needed a DOF , its a complete waste of cash , something the clowns that run the club are experts at.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Its ridiculous , no strong willed manager would ever put up with anybody else buying him players , its his neck on the line not Wilsons. Said it from day one we have never needed a DOF , its a complete waste of cash , something the clowns that run the club are experts at.

It’s literally how clubs everywhere operate. Guardiola, Klopp, etc all work under similar set ups. 

Just now, The Dude said:

It’s literally how clubs everywhere operate. Guardiola, Klopp, etc all work under similar set ups. 

I don’t particularly think the celtic manager works exclusively under it. There’s not a chance the 4 players from the Japanese league, Giakoumakis (Greek) were scouted by a DOF at them. He’s had a little bit of freedom and it shows when you trust your manager they usually get it right over some no mark who hasn’t kicked a ball in his life like Ross Wilson. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I don’t particularly think the celtic manager works exclusively under it. There’s not a chance the 4 players from the Japanese league, Giakoumakis (Greek) were scouted by a DOF at them. He’s had a little bit of freedom and it shows when you trust your manager they usually get it right over some no mark who hasn’t kicked a ball in his life like Ross Wilson. 

Lawwell’s boy has largely the same role in transfers and recruitment at Celtic as Ross Wilson does here.