The other mob

MisterC

9 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Catchy wee number. Had a dance myself.

9 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I’m glad yous are naming yourselves this morning as that useless bastard wanted me to trawl through a thread for people saying they’d love a fields of Palestine song 

I was up giving it the full riverdance treatment. Kinda like this

Everything that club touches turns to cringe.

The club #1 announcing his imminent retirement? Alright, put him in a weird, colourless front room with his "mental performance coach" and sit him in front of a box of Kleenex and a book called "Eat, Drink, Nap". Film them having a strange, stilted conversation about his retirement that ends with him saying 'there's no way I retire, it's a shift in perspective'. Then release it on the club's official YouTube a few days after their biggest rival go top... 

11 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Everything that club touches turns to cringe.

The club #1 announcing his imminent retirement? Alright, put him in a weird, colourless front room with his "mental performance coach" and sit him in front of a box of Kleenex and a book called "Eat, Drink, Nap". Film them having a strange, stilted conversation about his retirement that ends with him saying 'there's no way I retire, it's a shift in perspective'. Then release it on the club's official YouTube a few days after their biggest rival go top... 

It felt like the sort of interview a celebrity would do after they've been cancelled to try and restore some of their image. Set up was very weird.

And the way they kept saying "fans will have lots of questions about this and question your commitment" and things like that just made it seem even more like it was all for the wrong reasons rather than just, yeah I'm 37 now gonna call it a day cheers. 

15 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

They won the we've got mullions in the bank but our squad is shite trophy today.

We all know why they are hoarding cash. However they are also faced with a hefty bill for making safe the main stand at the Piggery with its dangerous roof. They may be waiting for Glasgow City Council to help out with that though, as it did when the Commonwealth games came to town and the Piggery got a spruce up on the  public purse.