*****The Official Liverpool v Rangers Thread*****

Just now, bluenoz said:

I would put Sakala on to run at that Greek guy. Sakala is daft enough not to be scared of the occasion.

Tillman is clearly not a right-winger. No doubt he will come in for post-match abuse because of it.

Kamara for Davis.

I would bring on Colak and play with Morelos. Why not? Nothing to lose. However, it will never happen.

Because we already look about 3 men short in midfield so probably can’t spare anyone

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I would put Sakala on to run at that Greek guy. Sakala is daft enough not to be scared of the occasion.

Tillman is clearly not a right-winger. No doubt he will come in for post-match abuse because of it.

Kamara for Davis.

I would bring on Colak and play with Morelos. Why not? Nothing to lose. However, it will never happen.

Because we are getting none of the ball. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

:lol: not a bad shout.  The longer this goes at 1-0 then they might get nervy (like we do in the league...), however if they score another early goal then this could end up anything.

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

GVB needs shown the door. His tactics are fucking brutal. Out of all the Dutch coaches we employ the one that has their team playing negative non aggressive defensive shite. Pathetic. I dont care if its Liverpool we should be playing so much better than this. 

Brutal absolutely brutal 

We were never going to win this but for fucks sake have a go,we crucify teams for playing our system at ibrox.

Doesn’t matter the tactics players whatever ,their just 3 levels above us

when you have players that can’t even mark a man you’ve no chance

Said before the game we won’t have a shot on target all night

5 at the back ,ffs the space is embarrassing  

midfield? What midfield

thank god for mcgregor

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Get Tillman to fuck in January 

Bit extreme, he’s been one of the more composed on the ball in one example down their left flank. He probably canters around too much domestically though and is seen to be lazy but when he wants to be, he’s a good football player imo 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

McLaughlin didn't get near this praise for similar saves vs PSV..

Bar the Salah one, you would be raging if he didn't make those saves.

Mostly bad finishing from Liverpool, Salah one is a good save though 

It's not surprising we're chasing shadows the pace Liverpool play at, but then again look at the league we play in and the pace we play at. 

We're to used to the slow build up against the diddies in the spfl, in Scotland the teams allow us so much time on the ball. 

It's a wake up to some of our so called big players.