Is It Time For A New Captain ?

BlueboyG

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

The throw in thing really pisses me off. We never ever take quick throw ins. We always have to wait until Tav or Borna jog over and by that time any advantage we have is gone as the opposition have plenty of time to organise themselves. 

It's mind-blowing stupidity following a rigid policy for absolutely no good reason.

Yes, its an awful idea as we let the other teams set up. Free-kicks are the same as well.

6 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

We've signed 10 outfield players this year.

Is somebody really telling me that none of them can take a free kick or a corner and it has to be Tav 9 times out of 10?

I’ve never understood this.  Any player worth his salt could have a go at a free kick and strike a dead ball, and if you can’t take a throw in, then your the wrong sport.

In the press conference before the game he sat with Steve D and looked completely disinterested, almost smug. He has an arrogance about him that is not deserved as he is too cowardly to speak to the fans and is shit as a defender. I wish he would just leave.

18 hours ago, Smile said:

Yes, its an awful idea as we let the other teams set up. Free-kicks are the same as well.

This is what you get when you have weak managers, Gio, Beale and now Davis. All nice guys but are letting Goldson and Tav. make stupid decisions like taking all the dead ball situations and playing long balls straight to the opposition.. They both must go for the team to improve, if not expect the same results we have been getting.

Souttar for captain.

In my opinion (yes just an opinion) a captain needs to have passion and aggression, that's the two ingredients for me. Someone who will rally the troops, and yes grab them by the shirt as and when required. Tav is far to nice and laid back.

I know football has moved on, but at the same time I'd have loved to have had big dunc in that backroom team on Thursday, Aris would need a new changing room door and Goldson and Tav would be bandaged up like Terry Butcher.

4 hours ago, Benidormbear said:

This is what you get when you have weak managers, Gio, Beale and now Davis. All nice guys but are letting Goldson and Tav. make stupid decisions like taking all the dead ball situations and playing long balls straight to the opposition.. They both must go for the team to improve, if not expect the same results we have been getting.

Souttar for captain.

souttar for captain. he is terrible mate. pure garbage.

5 hours ago, ZZed said:

In the press conference before the game he sat with Steve D and looked completely disinterested, almost smug. He has an arrogance about him that is not deserved as he is too cowardly to speak to the fans and is shit as a defender. I wish he would just leave.

Disagree that he is smug and arrogant. Uninspiring, unmotivated, lacking passion etc yes.