*****The Official Rangers v Real Betis Match Thread*****

Jelavic18

1 minute ago, Iggy666 said:

Lundstram man of the match by the way. Davies close second. Both were colossal

The central belt of the team was absolutely solid, few worry moments in the wide areas but we expect that, our fullbacks arent defensively sound although barisic defended well, tav not so, and the wingers arent defensively minded

Roofe up front is completely different to any other striker we have, he needs to stay fit for the love of god

Haven't posted since the taigs game, as it just kicked the balls outta me.

But great result tonight, and deserved on the 2nd half performance. 

No cunt was giving us a chance here, that's the truth, even when the draw was made.

And with our 2 best  midfielders missing.

Need a wee run now, into semi final of the Cup next. 

Just now, middli said:

We were poor for 35 minutes. Then started playing more positively and got a deserved win. Well done. From the start now Rangers. 

I'm not convinced we were even that poor. I've seen Spanish teams absolutely batter us, even at Ibrox. That didn't happen at all and I couldn't understand some of the negative posters of the first half. We were deserved winners and have set a new benchmark now. If Beale is to grow in to the manager he has the potential to be then that 2nd half showing is how he needs us to be playing like every game.