*****The Official Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

If you’re a player on a team, would you not be deflated when the manager rhymes out somebody like Dessers is starting? There’s no upside to something like this. We won for persistence today which I’m glad of, but fucksakes we can’t keep that pish going forward. 

Look at the bench though. Who do you play? He'd have started Danilo if he was ready to play 90 - better to finish the game with him (as we've just seen). If Lovelace wasn't injured, I'm confident Clement would be giving him a chance. 

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He's absolutely fucking right though. Exciting end and a good win. We're the big winners for a weekend. Superb. 

This squad are losers until they prove otherwise. 

The only way serial losers become winners is days like this.

We all know that changes are needed to the team. It isn’t something that has to be pointed out with a glib gif. Some people just seem to be happiest when they have something to moan about.

Hopefully we have extra confidence for next week and will get into the final.

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

I left on 86 mins absolutely raging, certainly didn't expect what happened. Glad of the win but that was well short of an acceptable performance 

Wee yin said as much to me and congratulated me on staying for a change :lol:

21 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Look at the bench though. Who do you play? He'd have started Danilo if he was ready to play 90 - better to finish the game with him (as we've just seen). If Lovelace wasn't injured, I'm confident Clement would be giving him a chance. 

I do get your point mate. If I was the manager I’d be putting Sima or even Lammers up top until Danilo is fully fit. Dessers is really bad. I’m sure we could find a formation that could work without Dessers. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Had a fucking fantastic day with my wee girl, we both went absolutely fucking nuts when Danilo scored, Lammers and Dessers are fucking howling and I'm being kind, I hate both of them, nearly threw the wee yin into the Coupland front celebrating. 

Glad that you did not throw your wee yin into the coup, we were rubbish today and no amount of trash talking can disguise the fact that we got away with one today.

That being said, anyone of Rangers hue who did not go mental when the masked marauder scored the winner might as well chuck it.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Huge job mate, but I believe he has the ability, it will also not happen over night.

Some of our players need moved on and soon. 

Like the look of his style at the side of the park bit of aggression there, and you are so correct the place needs emptied.