***** The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

4 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

They could have overruled the referee.

VAR doesn’t overrule the ref, they would tell him to look at it. I don’t agree with the decision but he’s gave a foul was is clear and obvious that it wasn’t a foul is the question they’d be asking. Sima has (lightly) pushed the defender 

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Dislike of Dessers.

If you played on the same team as Dessers, you’d be giving him pelters for all the the times he runs offside. It’s not a dislike, it’s a plain and simple thing and he keeps fucking it up. I’m hoping I jinx him and he ends up with a hat trick. Just not seeing it with the lad. 

8 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

I wasn't against VAR initially but it's starting to spoil the football for me. Game just isn't the same now.

I’m still not totally against it but I do find myself not celebrating about 50% of our goals which is the best part of watching games. 

Even Cantwells on Thursday I had a wee worry that they were gna call Sima offside and didn’t really celebrate. 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Dessers getting battered with the same old stick but he's got us in front. He's also looking the most likely and is getting into good positions and linking up well.

I agree. Did well to get that goal from where he was, great effort from him. Other than that he's had some errors and some decent play.

5 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

He barely touched him :lol:

Cunt was falling over anyway. 

Never a foul in a million years.

Yup. In the Scottish class of fouls where a pinkie on the back manages to fell a 6’2 players and the ref gives it.

The guy was already on his way down too.

Fairly decent first half, should have had at least one more goal really but if we keep it up they will come as they have to come out.

Lawrence doing what we knew he could do. Will be massive for us if actually back now. Can see him getting subbed to bring him back slowly.