*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

12 hours ago, chris182 said:

The fact we're written off stuck out but obvs I'm in the minority :lol:  I think it would put a bit of fire in their belly, no?

Lambert could have individually slagged their maws and this squad still wouldn't have enough fire in their bellies to go toe to toe with that mob at their midden. 

1 hour ago, Blue72 said:

Could see him saying that on Sunday to him dessers looked frustrated (probably at himself) he was shouting over and tell him into calm.  Think if dessers could sort out his mind/be more clinical or quick he’d be ok actually 

The bit I noticed was Clement gesturing and telling him to make some angled runs to beat the offside.  

To me it looked like Dessers said something like aye nae bother, I’ll do that as well as everything else !!

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

So the weirdo has said we can expect the best version of the beasts on Sat.

Let's hope our best version is on show, I hate that smartly little freakshow cunt.

Saying it now because he knows we’ve allowed mentality to get the better of us. Almost all of the time it never comes back to bite them because our players couldn’t care less. Compared to 6 weeks ago he was a gibbering mess calling out VAR. 

On 06/05/2024 at 22:45, King Jela said:

Why? Keep seeing this idea pop up and genuinely believe it's the worst suggestion I've ever seen. 

Sterling is a defender and Tav is struggling to get up and down the whole pitch as often . He'd still do the same job but with less to travel plus he's perfect to drop back if sterling bombs up.

16 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

See this form goes out the window shite, how does it?

We haven’t beaten them in a meaningful league game in almost 3 years, if form goes out the window why have we not won any for so long?

Nonsense.

I had to read that first sentence a few times, but I finally got there...:lol:

For this game, I agree with you. celtic have hit form at the right time with key players all back from injury. Even nae neck is playing out of his skin.

On the other hand, we have injuries and have players underperforming.

They have to be considered favourites. Still, it's not out of the question that we can't win on the day. We are due a break in this fixture and a fair referring game for a change.

I would love nothing more than to shut Rogers up. 

Its great to see the positivity in some posts but i look at our team and dont see any winners, we have a striker who needs ten goes to score one, our wingers are gash and our back four is fuckin horrendous, Hope im wrong but i dont see any other result than a pumping., Im hanging on to "you just never know " .

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

So the weirdo has said we can expect the best version of the beasts on Sat.

Let's hope our best version is on show, I hate that smartly little freakshow cunt.

It turns my stomach that we've allowed ourselves to be put in this position by those cunts again after Gerrard got the beating of them. It's a disgrace that should shame everyone at the club.

It’s all or nothing so you would like to think that they would go all out for it. But then you remember the pathetic inept performances that we have had to witness most of the season. One final chance to show they want the title. 

My confidence has never been lower. 

Just now, AdzKyle said:

It’s all or nothing so you would like to think that they would go all out for it. But then you remember the pathetic inept performances that we have had to witness most of the season. One final chance to show they want the title. 

My confidence has never been lower. 

It's nothing or nothing.

We've not got it in us to win let alone by 3 goals. Draw is the best we can hope for.

57 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

See this form goes out the window shite, how does it?

We haven’t beaten them in a meaningful league game in almost 3 years, if form goes out the window why have we not won any for so long?

Nonsense.

Because it’s not our form that’s the problem.  Fact is much of our squad is shite.

Just now, Blue72 said:

Because it’s not our form that’s the problem.  Fact is much of our squad is shite.

Our manager must be one of the best in the world then given what he’s managed to get them to do 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Our manager must be one of the best in the world then given what he’s managed to get them to do 

Honestly reckon he is (or could be someday) 

injuries haven’t helped us but whilst we’ve talent not convinced we’ve first class mentality - hoping with a decent pre-season under PC and a few additions im completely wrong ofc

1 minute ago, The Hammer 11 said:

The manager does, the players don't

No we have it all. I’ll be at tynecastle by myself for the title party next week 

55 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It's nothing or nothing.

We've not got it in us to win let alone by 3 goals. Draw is the best we can hope for.

They are not the world beaters some think they are.  If we turn up for once and show some positivity then there’s no reason we can’t win. Still won’t make much of a difference though as they will likely win the rest of their games. 
Big IF though.