Paul Murray and Barry Scott Resigned

GRFC96

Just seen on Newsnow Rangers that the ‘celtic star’ (whatever the fuck that is) has the headline ‘Murray and Scott WALK AWAY’.

By god, that line of Ally’s really riles them, doesn’t it?! :lol:

Anyway, I don’t know the general feeling, but surely this can’t be a good thing. Is King becoming a dictator? Or is it making room for others who are proxies for other money men?

23 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Could this be the start of a mass clear out with fresh investment coming? 

Would Fenway be willing to pump cash in to support gerrard in the hope he's a success to take over from klopp when he leaves?? 

So many questions but at least this could be the start of something big finally happening. 

Hopefully king follows quickly

You think Fenway are going to buy Rangers FC then pump in tens of millions to buy players because they want Steven Gerrard to manage Liverpool one day?  

22 minutes ago, harry handsome said:

I heard a few weeks ago we had secured funds, it makes you wonder if the funder requires a place on the board. Same guy told me King was leaving, not sure if true with either story but the guy is a fairly balanced sort.

If I was pumping money in I would want a place on the board and I wouldn’t put money in if I couldn’t get a place. 

Just now, TMB said:

You think Fenway are going to buy Rangers FC then pump in tens of millions to buy players because they want Steven Gerrard to manage Liverpool one day?  

No I never said that, I'm asking a question after it was mentioned to me earlier today.  I'm guessing Fenway wouldn't be able to hold shares in both clubs anyways

6 minutes ago, GM80 said:

Are those two leaving for the greater good or because they not happy with the direction we are going in?

It can only be the latter. If it was for the greater good then they would have waited for a less turbulent time to go.

I read somewhere that Scott represented businessmen who ‘loaned’ us about £6.5m. Is that true?

It has to be because of the takeover panel surely?