Paul Murray and Barry Scott Resigned

GRFC96

2 ways to look at this.

1 -The shit is about to hit the fan and they are getting out of dodge.

2 -There is new investment coming in as rumored. Any new investor will want a seat on the board and these 2 have resigned to let that happen.

Hopefully Robertson is next to go.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

2 ways to look at this.

2 -There is new investment coming in as rumored. Any new investor will want a seat on the board and these 2 have resigned to let that happen.

It's 1

29 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Just a guess , maybe they don't like the Gerard appointment

Someone in the Gerrard thread hinted that the board and DoF wanted Steve Clarke in but King overrode them all in a personal attempt to bring in Gerrard.  Obviously, that could be utter shite.  However, something obviously isn't right here.  

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

No I never said that, I'm asking a question after it was mentioned to me earlier today.  I'm guessing Fenway wouldn't be able to hold shares in both clubs anyways

So you think Fenway are just going to pump money in without buying shares?  So their only return on that investment would be that Steve G gets some managerial experience. 

Just now, TMB said:

So you think Fenway are just going to pump money in without buying shares?  So their only return on that investment would be that Steve G gets some managerial experience. 

I presume u don't know what a question is.  I never stated they would do anything I asked if they would be willing to put up the cash

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

2 ways to look at this.

Why would we be talking to Gerrard if shit was about to go tits up

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Why would we be talking to Gerrard if shit was about to go tits up

Playing Devil's advocate here but you could ask why would SG be so reluctant to take the job if things weren't about to go "tits up".

Not sure what to make of this news tbh.

News about the takeover panel this morning, then 2 directors resign.... They may just be protecting themselves, knowing that Dave is about to pull one of his moves and they don’t wish to get dirty by association (knowing full well what he is up to).

It is certainly never dull round Ibrox way. 

16 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

2 ways to look at this.

TBO the second option is more likely out of the two.