At First

Bakbear

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

I thought we would struggle this season

Then I thought we might be competitive 

Then I felt like we would come second for sure

Now I believe we will win it. 

We are looking very very strong

Absolutely no reason why not. I think one of the things I’m finding most encouraging is the way he’s rotating the squad. We’re missing different key players every game without the performance suffering.

We had a bench today full of players who could have started, plus a few out injured, and we still absolutely strolled it. We have the depth.

Just now, Broxi said:

Long way to go and we need to show we can win OF games. Win the OF game at Ibrox next time out and I'll be on board. 

I genuinely believe if we can win just one old firm game that will be the turning of the tide. 

They will completely implode and our players will fully believe we are better than them. 

4 minutes ago, Mancger86 said:

I genuinely believe if we can win just one old firm game that will be the turning of the tide. 

They will completely implode and our players will fully believe we are better than them. 

I think we need to win an of game this season. If we do that and keep this up, Gerrard will be here next season.

I think we have a chance, but we've had some not so good games too, celtic and Motherwell stand out. Keeping to the positives though, we were phenomenal today, we've reached our European objective and we are moving forward!

All we need as a team is belief and I think the results in Europe are giving us that. 

That St Johnstone team are no mugs. We completely strolled that today. Possibly more so than versus Dundee and this on the back of an away trip to a La Liga side. 

We are rotating the squad. Getting great performances out of what we’re average players in the recent past. Our whole squad are pulling together and showing their character and no little abilities 

Make no mistake. We have all the tools to win this league and I now fully believe we will. 

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

More wins the more pressure on the pack, lets see how the bead rattlers cope when they are under pressure, something they haven't had to endure in other years.

We're seeing just now they don't cope with pressure at all.

We finally have a team and a manager who will punish them for every dropped point.

We dare to dream. I'm hoping in the Rangers dressing room it is completely different and that they expect to win the league. Goes without saying we need to do them at Ibrox (heavily please) only then will the team's expectations be reinforced for them. All about the Rangers.

It's hard not to get carried away, but personally iam really really delighted with our progress and where we are currently. We have only been together for about 3 months, which is astonishing. One game at a time though, but tonight iam a very very happy Rangers fan. Chuffed to bits.