The League's Finished

BridgeIsBlue

Before December started, everyone said all teams in the league would drop points, ourselves included. However despite us all agreeing on that, when your team, or any other team actually win, lose or draw a game many fans from all sides lose all perspective! Admittedly the manner at times can be difficult to accept but all teams were always going to drop points, and will continue to drop points. Still many more twists and turns to come.

Massive win for us today. We're right in this.

Wednesday is another massive test.

1 hour ago, EMRFC said:

Fuck me imagine we beat Livingston and Dundee

They arenā€™t the results Iā€™m worried about itā€™s Aberdeen and Motherwell scoring last minute goals to get draws against us that piss me off.Ā 

We are totally shite. Ā Top of the League, whatā€™s all that about! Ā  Shite board, shite manager, shite players, shite fans, shite pies. Ā  Just not up to the task. Ā Even got shite on my trainers walking from the ground. Ā  šŸ˜€

This is going to be rollercoaster season, Ā sometimes good, sometimes bad. Ā But WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE. How many would have been happy with in July?

2 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

We are totally shite. Ā Top of the League, whatā€™s all that about! Ā  Shite board, shite manager, shite players, shite fans, shite pies. Ā  Just not up to the task. Ā Even got shite on my trainers walking from the ground. Ā  šŸ˜€

This is going to be rollercoaster season, Ā sometimes good, sometimes bad. Ā But WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE. Ā How many would have been happy with in July?

All that shite just tells you how shite the league is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

The scum still have a game in hand. Anyone know whoĀ it is they play against?Ā 

St Johnstone but it's not until the end of Jan so we have the opportunity to go clear of them by the time they play that game in handĀ 

Fucking miles behind

dropping too much pointsĀ 

the scum will run away with itĀ 

weā€™re fucking shiteĀ 

gerrard out, heā€™s a fucking amateurĀ 

how are we not winning every single game?Ā 

Lol, fuck up šŸ–•šŸ»Top of the league šŸ˜˜šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§