Players giving the sheep pelters

scottyc06

Love to see this, after years of watching shitebags on the park we now have a squad to seem to get it, who know how hated we are and feel the same as the fans for the bastards and are happy to show it! No surrender 🇬🇧

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

That will be a 3 game ban for each player once Sportscene get to work on it..:dancingtroll:

Heard that prat Michael Stewart lastnight saying Rangers fans were singing 'sectarian' songs again,out of the blue and linked to nothing,b'tard. Actually the fans were singing PUL cultural songs,get over it ya tosspot.

I’m probably in the minority here but the players giving it that means fuck all to me.

Same as kissing the badge.

Show how much you care by your performance not daft gestures to an irrelevant mob who don’t even deserve our contempt 

21 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Heard that prat Michael Stewart lastnight saying Rangers fans were singing 'sectarian' songs again,out of the blue and linked to nothing,b'tard. Actually the fans were singing PUL cultural songs,get over it ya tosspot.

18 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Sportscene already have.  Apparently we were sectarian singing and they had their usual “what can we find on Morelos” piece. 

I don't watch it. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Blue HMS said:

I’m probably in the minority here but the players giving it that means fuck all to me.

Same as kissing the badge.

Show how much you care by your performance not daft gestures to an irrelevant mob who don’t even deserve our contempt 

Yep. You’re probably in the minority. Seen any posters at games saying your mother’s a mattress?