Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

9 hours ago, BallochBear said:

I heard him and McNee on the Colin Bell programme about 30 years ago and he said his first football memory was going to watch them when they returned from Lisbon.  Says it all IMO.

The hurt he is openly showing now is just glorious.  WATP :UK:

I remember my old man telling me that there was a “mixed” crowd at the bridge of the Clyde tunnel at Whiteinch tunnel when they came back from the airport 

On 07/10/2021 at 20:30, magic8ball said:

I remember my old man telling me that there was a “mixed” crowd at the bridge of the Clyde tunnel at Whiteinch tunnel when they came back from the airport 

Are you sure he didn't say there was a crowd of micks?

On 07/10/2021 at 20:30, magic8ball said:

I seem to remember seeing photographs in the papers of "fans" in the streets with us and them scarfs tied together. 

It was black and white mind you so could have been  "manufactured " 😁.

What I do remember though was that for some reason their EC final was played a week before our ECWC final. 

43 minutes ago, Brackley said:

I seem to remember seeing photographs in the papers of "fans" in the streets with us and them scarfs tied together. 

It was black and white mind you so could have been  "manufactured " 😁.

What I do remember though was that for some reason their EC final was played a week before our ECWC final. 

Don’t doubt what the auld man said ,Probably saw it for himself as they stayed about right next to the tunnel at the time .

Aye from what I heard the CWC was the following week .

6 hours ago, Brackley said:

Do you know I’ve been trying to find out why that was, can’t even remember it mentioned at the time, I’ve discovered nothing as yet? Maybe they were going on a tour of Japan.

2 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Billy from musselbrough must’ve been boozing since lunchtime. The fuck was he on about😂

Fuck knows what was going through his head prior to phoning mate. Surely at some point it must have crossed his mind that he had absolutely no relevant point to make. You just knew he was going to talk shite when he said everybody knows where Jim Jeffries stays “right” 😂

• 2 weeks later...