Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

47 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Kevin’s trying to defend the tarriers about wearing poppies 😂

To be fair I didn't think he did on this occasion. If I heard him right he said it was an embarrassment and the club should come out and address it once and for all. He did avoid the callers question though about why HE thought this happens every year. As Bristoe then said that Duncan prick brushed it all off like it's an insignificant topic and moved on.

36 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

To be fair I didn't think he did on this occasion. If I heard him right he said it was an embarrassment and the club should come out and address it once and for all. He did avoid the callers question though about why HE thought this happens every year. As Bristoe then said that Duncan prick brushed it all off like it's an insignificant topic and moved on.

I'd agree with that. He did criticise them both today and yesterday but nobody in the media can bring themselves to acknowledge that a significant subset of their fans hate the UK, all it stands for including the armed services. I say significant subset as I know many of their fans who are entirely respectful of the poppy and the remembrance process. But it is naive to say there isn't a significant situation for them every year around this which nobody seems to want to address in the mainstream media. It is the same with McLean in England every year - but for me there is a different between expressing a free choice to not wear a poppy vs actively disrupting a silence. The only reason for it is pure hatred but while lip service is paid to it in the press it is never actively challenged or sanctioned.  

Just now, KingKirk said:

All the 1 trophy in 9 mob are desperate for this to happen but I'd like to point out the 1 trophy he won was the biggest of the lot. 

As Edgar said earlier if Gerrard won more trophies but they won 10 he'd have been sacked. 

Yeah this 1 trophy agenda against Gerrard is bizarre. Yes he should’ve won more especially last season but the league is all that counts.

I’m sure the tarriers would be happy to win 2 trophies every year for the next ten years with no league titles in that time.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

All the 1 trophy in 9 mob are desperate for this to happen but I'd like to point out the 1 trophy he won was the biggest of the lot. 

As Edgar said earlier if Gerrard won more trophies but they won 10 he'd have been sacked. 

As much as it stung like fuck missing out on winning another trophy I genuinely dread to think how I'd have felt if Rangers hadn't stopped their 10 regardless of how tainted it would have been in my eyes.