Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Clearly not watched any of our games or even listened to the caller.

Guy calls up to compliment Alfie's hold up and link up play. Point ignored and scripted sturgeonesque pre planned Alfie negative response given by Shug.

Morelos' hold up play and link up play at times is fantastic.

He’s so transparent like the nats, he’s reading from his masters script 👍🏻

12 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

8C4A0626-D7AF-4FE8-8159-6D3B8F2450DB.thumb.jpeg.c44d6b8602003f11fbd73cac6ec2c43a.jpeg

Take one look at how high he is tackling and studs showing, Porteous is one dirty bastard and the dangerous challenge deserved a red, we’re just really lucky he didn’t catch Aribo full on

I agree, tackle was horrendous! 
I meant it wouldn’t be discussed on that phone in half as much if hibs had won.

45 minutes ago, CharlieHamilton said:

was quite surprised listening to radio scotland  they had english collins kevin harper and levein on  the 1st 3 we know who they support and collins harper ex hibs   but the 4 of them all said it was a definite red card and hibs are not helping porteous by appealing

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

radio cattolica taking it to the absurd now 😂😂😂😂😂a tackle by Lundstram 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I despair of this mental wee lost country!😂😂😂😂

Saw this nonsense earlier on Twitter .

It was a good tackle ,but in the modern game sometimes you don’t get away with that ,It’s never a sending off though ,A yellow and a harsh yellow at most 

has anyone mentioned the fact that we were 3 v 1,  30 yards out if Aribo gets past and as such were denied a genuine goal scoring opportunity.  Apart from being a leg breaker the foul in itself is a red card offence even if just pulled him back.  And for all we know that's why he was sent off.

3 hours ago, CharlieHamilton said:

If it was Alfie or a Rangers player it wouldn't be a harsh red you can bet on that. 

Or if it happened against THEM. 

21 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

If it was Alfie or a Rangers player it wouldn't be a harsh red you can bet on that. 

Or if it happened against THEM. 

Got it in one mate. If porteous did that on a scum player, he would be getting slaughtered in the media. 

The outcry from the media on this is just embarrassing. It's a straight red card and if Aribo didn't see it coming he's getting seriously hurt. 

10 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Stop listening to this programme and stop phoning in.  It's utter rubbish and you all know how the programme will go so why bother.

Exactly , the IQ of the callers is embarrassing stoped listening years ago when they overloaded the panel with the usual thick micks and apologetic bluenoses

Didn't want to start a new thread but at what point is Tam Mcmanus not bringing the game into disrepute with his comments about how nick Walsh had a previous incident in his mind when he sent off Porteous for a tackle on Borna. The cunt hasn't stopped going on about the challenge. They make Porteous out to be some kind of Maldini. I think sometimes he thinks he is too. He is a decent young player but this element of his game has to go 

14 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Clearly not watched any of our games or even listened to the caller.

Guy calls up to compliment Alfie's hold up and link up play. Point ignored and scripted sturgeonesque pre planned Alfie negative response given by Shug.

Morelos' hold up play and link up play at times is fantastic.

To be fair plenty on here cant acknowledge how important Alfie's play outside the box is for us:ang:

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

I find it incredible that the narrative has already changed to whataboutery and that Rangers fans have a problem with Porteous. Nobody has mentioned he’s done this against cellic, Aberdeen and Hearts in recent years. 

The question should be why is it his 4th red card of his career when his career highlights show at least 6 of the same challenges against various opposition. 

Maybe the question should be how can Hibs and Ryan Porteous deal with his over the ball and dangerous challenges, perhaps he should open his eyes first

2AED6207-726E-463F-B6CC-D01D34E1341F.jpeg

7851D3BA-63F8-4C40-9C0E-D324E62C087F.png

He is an out and out thug.