them

MisterC

They’ll not even get that no chance anyone is paying 20m for a player in his last year that has regressed in the last 12 months. 

he’s now 23.5 and still a french unders player with a remote prospect of becoming a full internationalist, the fact they want him for the Olympic team tells you all you need to know about his first team prospects. 

my gut is 17m max so 4 max profit. 

however when he dose sell we Will have the Saville calendar set to Dembele dollars on steroids out.  
Could quite likely be touted as the first 1BN pound player  

5 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

celtic stand to bank a profit of just £5.5m on Odsonne Edouard this summer – if their £20m price tag is met.

Record Sport understands that - despite wildly fluctuating reports - the sell-on clause in the deal which took the club’s record signing to Parkhead from PSG three years ago is a whopping 50 per cent of the difference between that £9m transfer and his next move.

:mutley:

They’ll not get even close to £20m for him. No one is paying that for a player in the last year of his deal. £10-£15m max and no doubt fee will be undisclosed 

They are also desperate. Got a report out villa want Turnbull for £7m 🤣🤣

5 hours ago, AGC123 said:

They’ll not even get that no chance anyone is paying 20m for a player in his last year that has regressed in the last 12 months. 

he’s now 23.5 and still a french unders player with a remote prospect of becoming a full internationalist, the fact they want him for the Olympic team tells you all you need to know about his first team prospects. 

my gut is 17m max so 4 max profit. 

however when he dose sell we Will have the Saville calendar set to Dembele dollars on steroids out.  
Could quite likely be touted as the first 1BN pound player  

Thats a good thing imo.

Nothing better than when their fans think they have more cash than they do. 

Will have them turning on the new CEO in no time.

53 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They got £8m for Armstrong in his final year, they will get at least £15m for Edouard, actually think it will be closer to the £20m tbph.

I don't see any club going that high myself mate. A lot of clubs will be looking to reign it in with fees. 

I imagine when they do sell him it will be an undisclosed fee. 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They got £8m for Armstrong in his final year, they will get at least £15m for Edouard, actually think it will be closer to the £20m tbph.

Post Covid fees will be down .
Remains to be seen how much yet though .

2 of the biggest drivers in transfers fees are skint ,Real and Barca .This will also help driving fees down .

15m pre Covid in final year would have been about the limit for Edouard .

Also makes you wonder who the brains was behind paying 5m for a shite goalie last year and another 5m for a shite striker .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Post Covid fees will be down .
Remains to be seen how much yet though .

2 of the biggest drivers in transfers fees are skint ,Real and Barca .This will also help driving fees down .

15m pre Covid in final year would have been about the limit for Edouard .

Also makes you wonder who the brains was behind paying 5m for a shite goalie last year and another 5m for a shite striker .

Possibly the same banger who thought Calamity Shane was a footballer.

the mutants board didn't just fall asleep at the wheel,seems like they went into a fcukin coma.
honestly do not think they will get one thin dime more than 15 for edwarrrrrd,or they are landed with the arsehole in an even bigger strop who can sign for nada,zero zilch with any team of his choosing in a short space of time.  

I would not accept it as gospel that he will move this summer. Makes more sense for anybody interested in him to wait until the next window when he can be signed for free. Better for the player as well as his agent will be able to negotiate an improved deal.

For free the French chap will have suitors. Not so sure that clubs will splurge money on a player in the last year of his contract who has just had a poor season and demonstrated a questionable commitment if not a petulant attitude.

7 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

celtic stand to bank a profit of just £5.5m on Odsonne Edouard this summer – if their £20m price tag is met.

Record Sport understands that - despite wildly fluctuating reports - the sell-on clause in the deal which took the club’s record signing to Parkhead from PSG three years ago is a whopping 50 per cent of the difference between that £9m transfer and his next move.

:mutley:

They should've taken that £50 million when they were offered it!

Wait.......... that's right they weren't offered fuck all for him!

On 20/05/2021 at 13:04, Dickie said:

Sutton says rivalry has gone to far but not blaming Rangers fans,what a prick.

I heard he was on Radio Scotland yesterday late afternoon to discuss hatred and bigotry in Scotland  . By good fortune I was out the car when he came on . I can imagine what he said anyway .

There can not be many men that stoked the fires of hatred between both halves of the old firm than Sutton . His phone call to DJ on Clyde was a real low for him .