them

MisterC

21 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Let's face it. Whoever they appoint will be an upgrade on lemmon. I did have hopes that they would give him the biscuit tin and another year. Such hopes now sadly dashed.

It took over 2 years for SG to get it right for us .No guarantee it will be any improvement tbh 😄

Can see martinez getting it this summer. He's been with Belgium for a good few years now I think he will step-down after the euros. 

Also given the fact maloney is his assistant. 

I don't see a Clarke or Kennedy getting it because they ain't a big enough name to sell season tickets. 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Can see martinez getting it this summer. He's been with Belgium for a good few years now I think he will step-down after the euros. 

Also given the fact maloney is his assistant. 

I don't see a Clarke or Kennedy getting it because they ain't a big enough name to sell season tickets. 

Isn’t Clarke against sectarianism, won’t fit in well with the GB.

4 hours ago, beararse said:

All the chat in the media today is about how celtic have been so bad this season and that’s why they’ve lost the League rather than Rangers winning it.

Admittedly the’ve been poor but they’ve only lost 4 games from 30, 2 of which were against us!

Trevor Sinclair actually said ‘let’s face it, Rangers haven’t had to do much’....

Well if that’s the case Trev, and we’re not as good as the SPFL table suggests then how the fuck do you’d explain the Europe League run?

Trevor Sinclair , racist pish stained Bertie Auld tribute act.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/02/ex-england-star-trevor-sinclair-admits-drink-driving-and-racial-abuse

55 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Every time they have another disaster SSB becomes essential listening again. I actually didn't even think about it after lennon fucking off so thanks for reminding me! 

It was getting close to another car park special .Only covid stopped that most likely .Snyde do like a special outside their ground 😄

Just now, eejay the dj said:

It was getting close to another car park special .Only covid stopped that most likely .Snyde do like a special outside their ground 😄

I was in town today and saw some barriers lying on their side near the road, couldn't see any celtic fans though. Must have scarpered. Away home to let the rage build up ready to call SSB imo