them

MisterC

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

His wife is a whore

My young brother, who was a mad Shagger, went out with her a couple of times in the early 70's. It was around Lent time & she was listing the things she was giving up. He said, "I'm chucking you for Lent, ya Fenian bastard". 

I'm pretty sure he had his blue hair at the time too 😂

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The Rodgers era wiped out anything extra they had .He put the wage bill through the roof and bought a lot of players who didn’t work out .

The “cash in the bank” was always produced when much of the season still need paid for with most of the money already in .

Covid will have hit them harder than any club in Scotland ,they would have lost more than us last year and their players of value ran down their contracts .

Its a pure shame so it is 😁

Do they not owe the Co-op Bank more than a few quid for a loan secured on the Piggery & Lennoxdoom, or is that just hopeful hearsay along the lines of Sevco are going into admin again that we hear so often from THEM? 

10 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Do they not owe the Co-op Bank more than a few quid for a loan secured on the Piggery & Lennoxdoom, or is that just hopeful hearsay along the lines of Sevco are going into admin again that we hear so often from THEM? 

Think they are still due a fair whack on these loans .I thought they had been repaid.When I first heard of these loans about 10years ago they were due to be paid around 2017 .But last year when they published accounts somebody on here showed the loans were still due and there were also transfer liabilities of about 30m .

22 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's a total myth them stockpiling money. They burned through whatever money they had chasing the tainted 10. Their model was built on being in the champions league something they haven't managed now in 4 seasons lol. 

The biggest sign for me they where struggling was when lawwell left. He knew the mess they are in and wanted nothing to do with it. 

Didn’t Lawwell say their model was built on CL football in 3 seasons out of 5, I recon after their failure last season he saw where it was going.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Didn’t Lawwell say their model was built on CL football in 3 seasons out of 5, I recon after their failure last season he saw where it was going.

I am sure I read somewhere that they are a conglomerate of 4 companies and lieswell is still a director of one. Still pulling the strings but out of the eye.  

42 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

They pay £300k a quarter on it and will be until 2023.

11 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

They spent £5m on stadium improvements inc the lights iirc, all to improve the experience of C/L nights which they have never had.

So £4,999,999 on lights and rest on improving paedodome.