them

MisterC

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Our players should be able to handle a hostile atmosphere mate, that’s no excuse.

I agree, but they didnt.

Maybe im wrong and the atmosphere at Ibrox will be better at the next game.

To be fair their style of play is bound to get the fans up as well, and when they scored early, it allowed them to have a pretty stress free time to just cheer.

Now that I think of it, if the game had been tight, or if we were 1-0 up, the fans might have been a bit more critical than offering constant support.

Regardless, they still rape weans.

Im just seriously pissed off at their turnaround. Pissed off at shitebags in our team and pissed of that so far the manager doesnt have us playing well.

I hope to fuck it gets turned around, but i dont like the odds.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s all well and good tbh mate I agree they benefitted the most from the break being moved but yet again it looks like we had 3 weeks with our finger up our arse working on absolutely fuck all. It was also the perfect opportunity to fine tune ourselves under Gios methods because apart from St Mirren we looked quite shaky at times. 

Within 2 days of the window they made a triple signing and we waited tae the last 3 days to bring in players we actually needed.

That meant Hatate and Maeda had 3 weeks with him ready to go. We had Ramsey in the stands and Diallo for 2 training sessions before games. 

Honestly I don’t think people realise just how big a fuck up our board and Wilson have made here. The club have been so reactive rather than proactive for the past year and it shows big time. 

Good post mate, completely agree with all of this

If we lose the league this year we need to hold Wilson + the board to account. Gio will get it in the neck for his tactics but ultimately Wilson should have known what kind of manager Gio is, our current squad does not suit his style of play at all. 

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s all well and good tbh mate I agree they benefitted the most from the break being moved but yet again it looks like we had 3 weeks with our finger up our arse working on absolutely fuck all. It was also the perfect opportunity to fine tune ourselves under Gios methods because apart from St Mirren we looked quite shaky at times. 

Within 2 days of the window they made a triple signing and we waited tae the last 3 days to bring in players we actually needed.

That meant Hatate and Maeda had 3 weeks with him ready to go. We had Ramsey in the stands and Diallo for 2 training sessions before games. 

Honestly I don’t think people realise just how big a fuck up our board and Wilson have made here. The club have been so reactive rather than proactive for the past year and it shows big time. 

In the last few years we done all our business in the first few days of any window. It's been a total turnaround and it's like we learned nothing from celtic the last few seasons, thinking they could just stand still and rely on the other team not catching up, because they were so far behind. We'd have been better winning the league last season by a smaller margin, because it's given us a false sense of security coming into this season.

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Can't agree with anyone slating our support,or saying the filth get better backing. Our support has been magnificent,and i struggle to think of another club who's fans would have stood by and backed their club through the shite we have had to endure. During the seasons after our demotion they were covering the top tier in huge banners and how many times have we seen the tv cameras deliberately trying NOT to show the top tiers during Savcos matches? They were rioting and attacking their own players and bus after losing one match last season ffs. They are the worst support in British football who exist only to obsess over all things Rangers. A joke of a "support".

Our fan base has been fantastic and will continue to be so. 

For putting money into the club I would agree. What our fans done when we were down the divisions was incredible.

In terms of noise in the stadium, I dont think its as good as it used to be. I think it has been on the decline for a few years (Not been this season to be fair). The union bears do a great job of raising the atmosphere, but other areas of the ground can be pretty quiet.

Fans can be pretty quick to get on players backs as well.

22 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Think the proactive/reactive is bang on. We kept talking about holding onto our players as a huge achievement but it feels like we've just stagnated because of it. They aren't hungry anymore. We probably should have shifted 1/2/3 of them and used the money to bring in the next batch of players. 

They've always talked about this model of buying low and selling high but outside of Patterson we never actually do it. We had guys at high values after winning the league and I know teams have got to be interested but I'm sure we could have made a fair chunk out of a few of them. 

Now they are all approaching 12 months left on their contracts and we aren't even reaping the rewards on the pitch. 

8 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Think the proactive/reactive is bang on. We kept talking about holding onto our players as a huge achievement but it feels like we've just stagnated because of it. They aren't hungry anymore. We probably should have shifted 1/2/3 of them and used the money to bring in the next batch of players. 

They've always talked about this model of buying low and selling high but outside of Patterson we never actually do it. We had guys at high values after winning the league and I know teams have got to be interested but I'm sure we could have made a fair chunk out of a few of them. 

Now they are all approaching 12 months left on their contracts and we aren't even reaping the rewards on the pitch. 

The great Bill Shankly once said that the key to keeping a winning team was knowing the right time to make changes to the team even though some of the changes would be unpopular. That the right changes at the right time kept the team fresh and hungry.

I think what you've just said equates to what he said many years ago and by that way of thinking the horse has bolted and we've reached to close the gate a little too late.

Time will tell here and basically it's all in the players hands from now on.

They might have the upper hand, but this just seems too easy for me. 1 point lead and they are in good form. Its fuckin far from over. Nobody expected them to lose vs St Mirren at home last year and they did. One game of bad luck and tables are turned. Keep believing. And still 2 OFs to be done. They are not champions in early February, no way. 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Think it might be best to just sign myself out of this forum for good, the amount of brain shredding shite I've read on here since Wednesday night has been unbelievable. 

Indeed, while ironically screaming about no fight in the team.

15 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Remember Angie has ruined one decent player, he will ruin others and there are no shutdowns to save him.

I think this is the kind of wishful thinking we'd have learned to avoid by now.

Either Motherwell ignored their manager or their manager didn't tell them to get close to Rogic around the box. Amount of space he was given was criminal. He'll punish you if you do that.