them

MisterC

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I think this season has seen a changing of the guard , we need to win the Scottish cup to end on a high and send them into the summer in disarray, if we win the league again next season by a decent margin you’ll see the hordes desert them and they’ll be playing in a half empty stadium every week. They’ve built up this invincible mentality over the past 10 years and it’s came crashing down around them , we’ve got our boot on there neck we just need to finish them off 

That Champions League spot is so crucial

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Police Scotland investigating Racial Abuse directed at Alfie following complaints about a social media post yesterday according to SSN, Think it might be regarding that boy from fife but that bit is just my opinion tbf.

Would be surprised if it wasn't but then again there was plenty to choose from yesterday. Alot of tarrier social media accounts disappeared very quickly. It's like Thursday was an awakening for them unwashed fucks.

8 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Murdo McLeod saying he thought Willie Collum got the penalty decision spot on, Maybe an idea to get his windows boarded up ASAP 😂

Sutton also said it wasn't a penalty. Maybe they can get a discount if they use the same glazier.

47 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Police Scotland investigating Racial Abuse directed at Alfie following complaints about a social media post yesterday according to SSN, Think it might be regarding that boy from fife but that bit is just my opinion tbf.

IF there is a conviction then it will be interesting to see what Scott Brown and celtic say/ do about it!

4 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

IF there is a conviction then it will be interesting to see what Scott Brown and celtic say/ do about it!

Doubt if Scott Brown will say anything tbh, Couldn’t even bring himself to mention Alfie by name yesterday when talking about Rangers goal, No idea how quickly a potential court case could take place either but I’d imagine Scott Brown might no longer be with celtic when and if one does take place.

51 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Murdo McLeod saying he thought Willie Collum got the penalty decision spot on, Maybe an idea to get his windows boarded up ASAP 😂

Wait I've missed this. Are they seriously saying that it should have been a penalty? The one where he was booked for diving or the one where he should have been booked again for diving?

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Wait I've missed this. Are they seriously saying that it should have been a penalty? The one where he was booked for diving or the one where he should have been booked again for diving?

Broonaldo and Kennedy along with a host of celtic fans think the one where Barasic went to ground and eddy got booked for diving was a stone waller, Murdo McLeod, Andy Walker and apparently Sutton disagree.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Pretty sure Oneil was saying it should have been a penalty, even seen one of them on twitter saying"there was contact even though there wasn't contact" 😂😂

10 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Broonaldo and Kennedy along with a host of celtic fans think the one where Barasic went to ground and eddy got booked for diving was a stone waller, Murdo McLeod, Andy Walker and apparently Sutton disagree.

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Brown said it was 100% a penalty. Gordon Strachan claimed Edouard could have broken his ankle and Paul Lambert said it was the most clearest penalty you will ever see..

:lol:

8 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Pretty sure Oneil was saying it should have been a penalty, even seen one of them on twitter saying"there was contact even though there wasn't contact" 😂😂

Fucking hell! That's just mental. Surely this us just pandering to the papish masses. If they really do think that, especially Kennedy considering he wants the fucking job, then they are in a worse shape than I thought. 

He should have been sent off for diving twice and they should count themselves lucky the ref shat it. 

Tarrier mentality 101. Always cheated, never defeated. Even though they managed to draw against the champions :lol:

5 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

That Champions League spot is so crucial

Absolutely since next season a league win means automatic group stage entry. Thats 15 million quid right away! Then each win is worth just under 3 million and a draw under 1 million. 

It's an insane amount of money and it would cement us so much. Next season could be tough but if we recruit right and celtic take a while to get upto speed we should be clear favourites! 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Absolutely since next season a league win means automatic group stage entry. Thats 15 million quid right away! Then each win is worth just under 3 million and a draw under 1 million. 

It's an insane amount of money and it would cement us so much. Next season could be tough but if we recruit right and celtic take a while to get upto speed we should be clear favourites! 

I'm sure Wilson and Gerrard realise this and we invest in 2 or 3 real quality first team starters in the summer.