COVID Breach

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s the age of information and there’s no excuse unless you’re about 14 and have no good role models. They thought they were fly and knew better but got caught and will now face the consequences as men.

Agreed, but in this age of information,were they not aware of the rules in law and within the club?

Do they not "get it" with regard to the fans and the 9 years of shite we have had to suffer?

There are plenty of role models within the club both on the playing side and the coaching staff.

Just now, King Jela said:

Not entirely accurate. Her uncle, thankfully and hopefully horribly, died from lung cancer, he got diagnosed well before covid. His death was officially 'covid' though. 

I'm going to stick my neck out and say covid didn't play a part there. Plenty others have had similar experience. My maw's auntie watched her man die of a heart attack in front of her very eyes, also went down as covid. Considering he already had heart disease I don't see any reason why that would go down as covid either. 

It likely won't have gone down as the main cause of death but as a contributory factor. Both my aunts were the same.

6 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Imagine if Gazza had been playing for us during all this? Would you have him nowhere near the first team squad?? 

OK I'll repeat it again..Gerrard has made the rules for our club clear regarding COVID.

If they, or you, can't get these rules then, aye... just daft wee boys... that shouldn't be near our team goingb for 55!

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Nobody knows what happened apart from you then?

Never says that but wanting people sacked or found guilty before knowing what has went on is a joke. 

I am sure they have broke the rules and do deserve fines etc but wanting them sacked is tarrier behaviour 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

People seem to be confused in this thread.

The vast majority couldn’t care less if a few young people break covid guidelines and visit friends. It’s when the young people doing it have an impact on Rangers.

Yeah of course they are fucking retards. The restrictions and noise about people slightly breaking them are pathetic though

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Still more to come from this I think so we'll see how people's attitudes change if/when the full story comes out

3-0 defeat to Antwerp

Playing Dundee United with a weak team

They wouldn't be daft wee boys anymore put it that way

None of the players are first team regulars. Players weren't in yesterday. 

See regardless of how long the restrictions have been in place or that they are only young lads, it is all immaterial, they are part of the first team squad not youths, they need to be able to keep to the rules age is no excuse, they would have seen what happened to Edmunson and jones and yet they still thought it was a good idea, nobody with any sense can or should try to justify what they have done, and if baffles me that people are!

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

People are over complicating it. 

Their stupidity could have cost us in our title run in. Points, players etc

They deserve everything that’s coming to them for that alone. 

fuck all else matters

I agree.

Its not rocket science. They are 19 to 21 not 15 and 16.

This could potentially have been devastating for our European Campaign and 55.

Really disappointed in Patterson. 

However, I do accept I don't have the full story yet.

Thankfully the Tims messed up in Dubai so that will mitigate any potential impact.

I await the Clubs response with trepidation.

25 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Anyone believing the government's pish about covid is a fucking fool. If your young and healthy, Get it, recover, all done. 

Young folk are the biggest carriers just now, You missed out pass it on to others.You know friends, family, even random folk you don't know. That would be just fucking foolish. But then again, you suggest you know more the rest of us. 

Folk who know most are the folk at the hospital who see people come in, know the symptoms, know the suffering and know how they die from it, including colleagues. And even those who recovered and got it again. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

:lol:

Only reason this isn’t a total fucking shocker is that they were caught before they could integrate with the rest of the squad, who had actually followed the regulations.

I’m a huge advocate for mental health and have been affected by suicide personally. I know that rates are through the roof and I totally understand how hard it is. However, these ‘young boys’ are in an extremely privileged position, they’re not sitting in a 2 bedroom house with two parents and siblings.

I have the utmost sympathy for anyone struggling with ‘the new normal’. Football players, however, are way down that list.

Not sure about their living arrangements, but is being in big flat on your own' and not being allowed to see anyone, any better for your mental health?? 

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

:lol:

Only reason this isn’t a total fucking shocker is that they were caught before they could integrate with the rest of the squad, who had actually followed the regulations.

I’m a huge advocate for mental health and have been affected by suicide personally. I know that rates are through the roof and I totally understand how hard it is. However, these ‘young boys’ are in an extremely privileged position, they’re not sitting in a 2 bedroom house with two parents and siblings.

I have the utmost sympathy for anyone struggling with ‘the new normal’. Football players, however, are way down that list.

I should be clearer, my posts are mostly about the affects of covid regs on young people generally, not necessarily just about these dafties who should and probably will be moved on.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It likely won't have gone down as the main cause of death but as a contributory factor. Both my aunts were the same.

I'll need to re-hear the details but I'm sure they did btw. 'Cause I remember being obviously shocked by it. 

Anyway......what a pair of dicks. Should both be punted in the summer for me. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

And now of Tav or Barasic get injured we can’t call on them as playing Monopoly with birds was more important to them.

See we dont know that for sure mate you are gathering evidence based on social media 👍 the monopoly photo was from the training ground and it was on tavs instagram then 👍

37 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nobody is saying you can control an employee 24 hours a day but if they break the law and it makes national headlines, they can expect to be fucked. Fuck, mind we sacked Fran Sandaza for disclosing business sensitive information after he got duped by some fuckwit online.

I hate to say it but I'm with the Dude on this one.

There's lots of examples of people posting something unsavoury on personal social media and because that same social media elsewhere mentions their employment, they are seen as bringing the employer into disrepute.

The club would entirely be within their rights to terminate their contracts. 

They won't though.

1 minute ago, berkshirebear said:

Not sure about their living arrangements, but is being in big flat on your own' and not being allowed to see anyone, any better for your mental health?? 

If they live on their own they can form an extended household with somebody else. 

However, most young players who aren’t married or with a partner tend to flat share with other players, so I doubt any of them are sitting in a big flat alone.

1 minute ago, TheJacketRFC said:

See we dont know that for sure mate you are gathering evidence based on social media 👍 the monopoly photo was from the training ground and it was on tavs instagram then 👍

Whether Monopoly or not they’ve been issued fines for breaking Covid rules.