DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

I am now of the opinion that they intend to do nothing. Just try to ride out the storm.

Rules apply to everyone. You simply cannot be selective. If I was Edgar I would invite both Cammy and Hoggy back and see if they dare to comment on it.

Too early. I think the strategy of riding it out  and saying nothing equally applies to our board. Interesting to see if it is mentioned at tomorrow’s presser for example.

3 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

Too early. I think the strategy of riding it out  and saying nothing equally applies to our board. Interesting to see if it is mentioned at tomorrow’s presser for example.

I have to concede that I may have let my frustration get in the way of common sense.

16 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

Can't see that happening. As Cammy and Hoggy resigned the club will simply view it as between H&H and the scummy rag. 

15 hours ago, MisterC said:

Paisley has some nice parts and more listed buildings per head of population than any other town in Britain 

Derived from the slave and tobacco trade.  The more recent buildings are mainly prefabs.  I'm a big fan of Paulo Nuttini though. 

30 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

She should give her £12,000 fee from the Nats  to a UK organisation supporting the needs of disabled people.

Do we know where this amount came from, I have seen people saying it is untrue?

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Sums it up really

Further down that conversation also... Turns out Godley trawled someone else's tweets, who committed the crime of calling her unfunny, to instigate a pile on. Seems she has quite a bit of form on that front. More than one person complaining about her being a bully using numerous accounts and followers to attack critics. 

More direct hypocrisy from both Godley and Haggerty. Selective support and forgiveness, selective offendedness