*****Official Sparta Prague v Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Same as every big game we play, our best players are the 39 year old McGregor & the 36 year old Davis, Aribo with pass marks aswell

The rest have been poor at best, Roofe can't get involved and Sakala just looks like the kinda player St Johnstone would shove upfront and tell to run about like a headless chicken

Bacuna, the less said about him the better.

I just wished we go back to aggressively pressing teams in Europe and domestically. We’ve not done it once this season I don’t think.

Even away from home we’d have a 20-30min spell of pressure to try and get rewards by playing aggressively in the opposite half. I don’t know wtf has changed but it must be a management decision to become so conservative 

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Can you imagine what would be done to us if our fans did anything similar. Or any British team tbf.

It would be deserved. Both Prague teams have amply shown they have a racism issue that they have failed to deal with so should not be allowed near European competition until they deal with it.

Just now, the old guard said:

Aribo should be playing further up the park, was causing problems first half hour then he's dropped back to accommodate hagi, strange decision for me. 

I always thought Hagi and Aribo should be swapped round when their on the park. Surely that’s better