SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

3 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Remember being handed 8 3/4 in a row from a zoom call/junk folder Dundee email….. sleeker bastards. Hopefully park and Robertson tell them all to get fucked!! 

Should be out with some kind of statement right now. Games should be going ahead as planned even if limited numbers. 

Past shows we'll come out to late and by that point scumbag fc will have already got their way.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Should be out with some kind of statement right now. Games should be going ahead as planned even if limited numbers. 

Past shows we'll come out to late and by that point scumbag will have already got their way.

I don’t think they will get their way, I’d like to think park will be on the blower as we speak…. At the end of the day the whole season was played without fans last year so no reason to re arrange anything imo. 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

They were distraught at O'Donell then played on for burns.

Both times it suited them.

Reprehensible manky bastards

This. We (as a club) really need to get on the front foot with this nonsense, Stevie Wonder could see what’s happening here regardless of the spin being supported by all of the usual suspects. Tbh, even if they did get back to their full strength squad I’m still confident we would turn them but the bare faced hypocrisy (how they roll) is sickening and should not be accommodated…

3 minutes ago, PureBloodedbear said:

Surely regular fans who believe in the covid fairytales still look at these weird half measures and wonder what the fuck is goin on? Some venues close down, some half close, 3rd shot, some shit hole western Europe countries on 4th, expecting 5 shots and you still go to work and get told to wear a mask. The billionaires got richer, the politicians holding stock in big business and big pharma got rich and what did you get? Told your pub is closed, but not the cafe.

And the IQ deficient still vote for the wee ginger rat and her anti Scotland, anti British, pro being the EU's bitch party. Despise her.

I'll be a bit happier after we destroy the pedos.

Awryt Hermann how are you

The scums statement taken along with the JRG 's statement smacks of appeasing the tramp hordes that they done all they could, there's no case for closing the league down, covid aint gonna go away in 3 weeks, its gonna get worse and Rangers and others will face a massive pile up of fixtures if we are forced to apply the 3 internationals rule due to ACON.

The clubs have dealt with games BCD before with no complaints, there's utterly no reason for not getting fixtures played. Leagues across Europe are playing behind closed doors.

7 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I don’t think they will get their way, I’d like to think park will be on the blower as we speak…. At the end of the day the whole season was played without fans last year so no reason to re arrange anything imo. 

If common sense is used (no laughing at the back) they would realise that their is no way to know what it could be like in 3 weeks time and playing the games would be the best option. We've played with limited or no fans before and it worked just fine.

But we've seen this story before with the Scumbags getting their way.

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

They have come out with a great statement. They know what they want and how to manipulate the situation to get it.

What does our Board think ?

Been done up like a kipper again. 

How's it great :lol: