*****The Official Dundee vs Rangers Match Thread*****

toolongawake

This is really poor. 

Tav far to high, caught a few times. 

Zero service to Morelos  when the ball is crossed

Pitch is obviously an issue so go longer. 

Need to put two up top and go for these games. Go longer, Get crossing even from deep - been only chance. 

Everything to lose now. 

5 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Sack Gio calls are a riddy :lol: We'll win this game :lol: are people forgetting we play them twice? It's in our hands

Are you watching the game ? Because I don't see how anyone who is can even remotely think we'll beat them.

Big 45 minutes coming up Rangers, can’t just show-up in Europe then give in this performance against Championship-level dross on a Sunday. That’s what the rotating was for. I was guilty of saying this will be a canter of a game and it should be but we haven’t earned the right. Awful stuff. 

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Tbf his one against red star I thought for a split second he had ballooned it but their was an unreal dip that took it in the top corner. Think he was tryi g the same again with this one??? 

Think he was trying the same as well as it looked so go where he should have kept it liw

Just now, KyleBJK said:

Got my concerns about Gio but that first half is on the 11 men out there. That was nothing short of a disgrace. Not one of them looking even nearly up for it. 

umm he picks the 11 so ultimately he doesnt know what he is doing. This is fucking dundee we are playing and they look comfortable 

1 minute ago, Gaffbear said:

Sounds over dramatic but 45 minutes to save the league

Not dramatic at all. Drop points today,even two,and it's done far as I'm concerned. We have thrown the towel in since the break. Almost as if some players know playing well in our shite league won't earn them a move. 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

celtic are a fucking shambles in Europe and we've single handedly dragged the coefficient up to a guaranteed Champions League spot, only to gift them the £40 million. It's absolutely fucking stomach turning. 

No real mate. You honestly couldn't make this fuckin shit up.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Expecting it to show before the end of the season?

He's been 1 of the worst players on the park, didn't stop the cross for the goal & I'm pretty sure there's cunts in the stands fitter than him

Absolutely shocking signing 

👍 Hasn’t added anything that a promising academy player couldn’t have done. (Yet…)

Regardless of the outcome today the idea of us winning our final 7 games to win the league seems incredibly unlikely. 

The beasts across the city would have gone into HT ahead after going behind that early. We never seem to be able to equalise until after HT giving ourselves about 20 mins to get the winner. 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

celtic are a fucking shambles in Europe and we've single handedly dragged the coefficient up to a guaranteed Champions League spot, only to gift them the £40 million. It's absolutely fucking stomach turning. 

Yip, lies firmly at the managers door, his team selections since the break have been a fkn embarrassment. The league should always be a priority, playing arfield or even itten before roofe is brainless.