*****The Official Rangers vs Braga Thread*****

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Commentators are devastated 

Richard Gordon on Sportsound virtually in tears. :lol:

“This is the BBC. The Queen is dead” would be delivered more cheerily by this bitter bastard than having to talk about an outstanding Rangers performance.

He is absolutely devastated. Lovely!!

:wanker:

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

People go on about the £50K we spent on Kamara being good value but I think that the £225K spent on Tav is even better value. Such an important player and those that slate him will only realise how important he is once he eventually leaves. 

Couldn’t agree more.  Think he gets a lot of stick at times and it’s not deserved.  You see him talking to the team through the whole game … as a good captain should. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Ramsey has been good...

His running off the ball is creating gaps everywhere, the penalty and red is down to him dragging players away.

I didn't say he's been bad, just that there's so many other big performances out there. 

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

I'll stick up for Rory Hamilton. Genuinely think he's a brilliant commentator for us in Europe. Can't stand Craigan though. Basic knowledge fucks me off with commentators. "Tavernier even takes a big breath before his run up". 

Yea, he does that for every single penalty, you melon. 

Quality from the boys so far. Now go for the jugular. 

Rory Hamilton is the best commentator by far. Never shows his colours and is always positive with his commentary.

Lundstram outstanding. Roofe not seeing a lot of the ball but causing them all sorts of problems and worked the penalty brilliantly. Barasic has been excellent looks like he has his confidence back. Him and Bassey are switching and constantly covering - got the game plan spot on. 

Go for the jugular and don’t invite the pressure. We could score 3 or 4 if we come out with the same attitude.