*****The Official Rangers vs Braga Thread*****

8 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

gn18.png

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Tav is the only player on that list still in the competition. If he gets a goal in the next round he could be top scorer in the EL! Incredible.

Must admit that after the game against THEM at Ibrox I felt pretty much done with regards to this season, especially with the shocking level of performance in Braga. However, the players put in a shift and a half last night, and had it not been for some stupid (sorry to be negative but true) tinkering from Gio with the subs near the end, we would have had the game done in 90, the subs were not needed and totally disrupted the team allowing Braga the one sniff at goal they needed.

The extra time gives THEM another advantage for Sunday, so I am basically writing domestic progression off, however with Barca out, it is seriously game on with regards to the Europa League. We are obviously considered the weakest of the semi-final qualifiers, if I were a Leipzig fan I would be fancying their chances of a final spot, however we all know what we can do in Europe, and with the second leg at Ibrox, we have a realistic chance of making Seville. And I just got goosebumps typing that.

Were that to happen, Spain would be facing the biggest invasion since the Moors, and Frankfurt or West'Am would be in for the fight of their lives. Forward to Leipzig and good luck to the thousands of Bears who will go, regardless of our allocation I predict 10.000+ quite easily.

35 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Got in too late from the game to see the highlights just watched them there

roofe and arfields  misses were van vossen clones😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

I was worried that Roofe’s was going to be a ‘Darcheville’ moment…

Well done to the team for not letting it get them down & pushing on through!!

10 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Fair play to their fans tonight too. Bounced about like nutters for 120 minutes.

Was like watching 60 odd @RFC55’s in a cage.

They were class the last time we played them at Ibrox as well. Old grannies even bouncing about.

The cunt with his top off loved it.

8 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Everybody jump on this tweet and ask him why his party haven’t started an investigation into the chamber of secrets!! 

Already did...told him if he wants the votes, he could admit the crimes of his precious celtic and make them pay properly instead. 

Still wouldn't vote for the wanker, but would be good if he actually did it 👍🏻

Thought Gio got team wrong pre match but it was actually spot on and we were brilliant first half.

Second half reminded me of a SPL game with them sitting in and us dominating but a real lack of quality/ composure in final third.

The goal conceded was a disgrace - A unit like Bassey falling over and then the defending from the corner.

Fantastic goal to put us through from Roofe.

As for the subs - Scott Wright and Arfield are absolutely awful, when they’re down to 10 then 9 men, nobody can tell me that Diallo and Lowry wouldn’t have been better options.

The lack of depth in squad is absolutely frightening tbh.

34 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Thought Gio got team wrong pre match but it was actually spot on and we were brilliant first half.

Second half reminded me of a SPL game with them sitting in and us dominating but a real lack of quality/ composure in final third.

The goal conceded was a disgrace - A unit like Bassey falling over and then the defending from the corner.

Fantastic goal to put us through from Roofe.

As for the subs - Scott Wright and Arfield are absolutely awful, when they’re down to 10 then 9 men, nobody can tell me that Diallo and Lowry wouldn’t have been better options.

The lack of depth in squad is absolutely frightening tbh.

Don’t rate him but thought Wright was ok when he was on, Arfield was howling.

Squad depth is terrible, no reason next season for Lowry, King and McCann to not get serious game time.

One sub I thought we were crying out for in the 2nd half was Davis for a bit of composure but hey who gives a fuck we are through!

4 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Is there no videos of the after match celebrations and lap round the pitch? 

It’s on the BT sports app when McCoist is hoarse, don’t know how to share but they were saying he was quite emotional talking about where the club had been and where we are now, was lovely to hear.

8 minutes ago, ayro said:

Don’t rate him but thought Wright was ok when he was on, Arfield was howling.

Squad depth is terrible, no reason next season for Lowry, King and McCann to not get serious game time.

One sub I thought we were crying out for in the 2nd half was Davis for a bit of composure but hey who gives a fuck we are through!

Couldn't believe Davis never got on especially the way he played on Sunday when he came on  

11 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3E293D26-0E76-4229-B491-B80388B36718.thumb.jpeg.c305dbb6b811521bde9f7f2f80145df1.jpeg

ED561D0B-1E27-436D-9D51-B172732F771C.thumb.jpeg.028a1c50625a2ad0d38cc2875d4d3425.jpeg

I liked Andy's response too. There were some good ones....did Humza really think he would get many positive responses. Still can't believe any Rangers fan would even like his tweet to be honest.