***** The Official RB Leipzig v Rangers (Opposition) Europa League Semi Final Match Thread *****

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The coverage of this in Scotland is absolutely embarrassing in all honesty. 

Can’t wait for when we win it and the back page is about the Aussie Revolutionist and you have in the corner Rangers win EL turn to page 85 for more

Embarrassing indeed, the  "media" in  Scotland  are just a disgrace and not fit for purpose.

50 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Can’t wait for when we win it and the back page is about the Aussie Revolutionist and you have in the corner Rangers win EL turn to page 85 for more

Honestly, think Charles fucking Cook got more mention on last night's ssb than our European Semi Final

56 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Talksport have spent more time discussing our game this morning than SMSM probably have for the last fortnight 

Lovely sunny day, working from home, no work being done, can't stop thinking about my team playing in a European semi final tonight and should I book flights between 17-19th May to go to Seville??? 

#thursdayeuropeansemifinalsarentforeveryone

🍻🍻

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Can't remember the last time I paid attention to the Scottish media. Just ignore and move on.

58 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Think we'll be cautious and play for the return leg. Don't think that's right though, we're at our best when we use our FBs and wide players to press and run at opposition.

Sitting off them doesn't seem to work recently.

There will a degree of caution but we won't be parking the bus. We'll cause them problems. We've scored in Lyon, Dortmund and Belgrade since Gio took over.

We play football the modern way. Back in Walters day defense was paramount. Domestically the hammer throwers we face week after week are playing stone age football. These days it's the team who scores the most goals who win games (Liverpool 4-3 eg). This suits us and while I have no idea where the goals will come from I still fancy us to outscore Leipzig later today.

35 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

We play football the modern way. Back in Walters day defense was paramount. Domestically the hammer throwers we face week after week are playing stone age football. These days it's the team who scores the most goals who win games (Liverpool 4-3 eg). This suits us and while I have no idea where the goals will come from I still fancy us to outscore Leipzig later today.

Sure that's always been the case