Fined again apparently

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

Do other clubs get fined, never heard of clubs getting fined for lighting pyros at Ibrox.

Another £40k down the pan.

Probably,  don't care about other clubs though only us and this is a constant pain in the arse

2 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Do other clubs get fined, never heard of clubs getting fined for lighting pyros at Ibrox.

Only we would get fined at Ibrox because it happened at our ground I think. Regardless of its the home or away fans that cause the delay.

If our fans lit pyro at an away match, I think the host team could get a fine if it caused a late kick off.

I think the idea is that it was the host clubs responsibility to check the fans didn't have any on them before entering.

It's pretty much just a uefa tax at this point though.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Only we would get fined at Ibrox because it happened at our ground I think. Regardless of its the home or away fans that cause the delay.

If our fans lit pyro at an away match, I think the host team could get a fine if it caused a late kick off.

I think the idea is that it was the host clubs responsibility to check the fans didn't have any on them before entering.

It's pretty much just a uefa tax at this point though.

According to the paper, we are getting fined for pyros at Bragas stadium.

"But during the first leg over in Portugal, Rangers fans in attendance were seen lighting pyro in the stands.

And Uefa have now slapped the Ibrox club with a fine worth more than £30,500 for the incident.

While they have been hit with a further fine worth £8,400 for the late kick-off to the match.

For their part, Braga will also be made to pay £3,800 after their own fans were judged to have lit fireworks during the game."

4 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

According to the paper, we are getting fined for pyros at Bragas stadium.

"But during the first leg over in Portugal, Rangers fans in attendance were seen lighting pyro in the stands.

And Uefa have now slapped the Ibrox club with a fine worth more than £30,500 for the incident.

While they have been hit with a further fine worth £8,400 for the late kick-off to the match.

For their part, Braga will also be made to pay £3,800 after their own fans were judged to have lit fireworks during the game."

Dunno then.

Probably, uefa will fine whoever they can to fund their Xmas party would be my guess.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I've not used the word 'simpleton' very much recently but this is a good time to roll it out.

You are a simpleton.

We should not sing these songs in Europe because we would not only face fines, but also behind closed door matches and massive drops in revenue.

Get this idea so far to fuck.

🤣🎣 

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Im so boring your stalking all my posts again.

Stalking your posts? You have literally come onto this topic and posted directly beneath my post to another poster.

Not wanting to point out the obvious, but it looks pretty much like you are the one following me around like a lost puppy. 🤣

54 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Because you don’t follow other clubs you don’t know about their fines.  

but blow your nose the wrong way in Europe yir getting fined. 

https://disciplinary.uefa.com/updates/