Jimmy Bell

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Cheers, sure I saw earlier it was reported he was in his fifties, and somewhere else something.

Great video above seeing him in all different title winning from the past, and I am sure he will get a good sendoff on Thursday.

RiP Jimmy Bell

i only just found out, i woke up late today to this devastating news and i'm totally heart broken, this guy wasn't just a guy that made sure the kits where placed out ready for the next game, this guy made sure you dressed like a Rangers player off and on the park, from that navy blue suit and the Rangers tie right down to that royal blue top, white shorts and the black socks with the red top........the say no man is bigger than the club but that's not strictly true, there's only a select few who can be considered bigger than the club and jimmy is certainly one of them.

RIP Jimmy you'll be sadly missed

Their behaviour towards Jimmy the last few years was just sinister and weird. As is the Norm with them I suppose throughout every aspect of their life 

However just thinking back and not once did he ever rise to it or give them the satisfaction of a response. 

6 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Their behaviour towards Jimmy the last few years was just sinister and weird. As is the Norm with them I suppose throughout every aspect of their life 

However just thinking back and not once did he ever rise to it or give them the satisfaction of a response. 

Do you really want to spoil a thread talking about a guy who basically was the club personified by talking about them?

49 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Felt like someone had punched me hard in the stomach when I heard....still feel it now. 

I found out via twitter. Just a tiny pop up and all I could see was "Rangers are today devastated to...." 

Telling us that Jimmy had passed was THE last thing I expected to read. 

Can you imagine the laughs he and Walter are having up there just now?? 

I saw it on here and could not believe it, such a shock to us, so it must be hellish for his family and close friends.  

48 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Only one thread to be in today, and it’s this one on RM for Jimmy Bell. The love and respect and the memories that are being brought out are incredible from players and fans and friends alike. 
If we could only have lived a dream like him we would’ve been so fulfilled. A giant of a man who knew what it meant to be a part of our great club. 

Thank You Jimmy ❤️❤️

lovely words mate your speaking for us all

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

How many RSC's was he driver for, before he joined Rangers?

Clarkston & Sandbank are the ones I know of.

When he first joined he’d bring the big minibus home with him, Rangers Crest in full view proud as punch.  Some locals weren’t as proud. :lol: He’ll be sadly missed around the place.