*****Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Match Thread*****

SPWF

Just now, SPWF said:

Clancy is such a cheating rat :lol: Never gave us a pen for the handball then gave them two free kicks for the same thing. It’s blatant with him. 

Been through this a thousand times mate and he's a cheating bastard who loves being the centre of attention.
Dirty thick fenian bastard and will never be a referee in my lifetime. 

7 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Clancy is such a cheating rat :lol: Never gave us a pen for the handball then gave them two free kicks for the same thing. It’s blatant with him. 

Don’t worry mate. VAR will find the cunt out. 😉

Better, look decent enough when we move the ball a bit quicker. Still look like a team who’re trying to gel but that’ll come. Delighted for Colak, was an excellent finish and with a correct decision he could be 2 in 2. Love watching Tillman, will need to see the chance again but first instinct is he should’ve buried that chance early on. Clancy, the less said the better. Quite happy to give the wee pushes and niggley challenges but doesn’t touch the big decision.  

Involved in qn Amateur team and dipped in and out of the thread during the game. I was running the line. Was the pen that should have been given for us or them ? I thought them but just spoken to guys back from the game in the pub and they have no idea what I am talking about !!

13 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Been through this a thousand times mate and he's a cheating bastard who loves being the centre of attention.
Dirty thick fenian bastard and will never be a referee in my lifetime. 

Never mind Bro the Sportscene post-mortem will tear father clancy a new arsehole.🙄

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

we need to speed this up. one two passing thro the middle. its very slow and suits teams who are spoiling. 

Speed is the key to breaking down 10 men. It’s all about forcing the defence to make split decisions with no time, who to pick up, when to go. When to set etc  

So little things like throw ins being taken instantly. Free kicks. Just don’t let them breathe. And eventually someone will lose a man or make a mistake. 

Livingston second half once we went behind we were relentless. We need to show the same ultra aggressive press against most teams. 

Happy with 3 points. Performance wasn’t great. Lots of room for improvement. Need to step it up a few gears if we’re going to go through on Tuesday night.

Tillman my MOTM.

Clancy still a cheat. The fact he didn’t give a penalty when their players arm was at full stretch, with the ball travelling about 10 yards to hit it, was beyond me.

54 minutes ago, the blue plumber said:

Most weeks will be the same

Aye. It's tiresome. They have some really tall players in their team. They'd do better if they attacked us once in a while and sprayed crosses from the wings/ created set pieces.

Their manager is a shitebag though. Dodged a bullet there. 

Not much improvement from Tuesdays defeat at times that was really poor today albeit players are still bedding in.

The lack of spark in our play allows these cunts to sit in and leads to defensive mishaps Goldson again proving he can't take a ball from defence and find a pass when put under pressure despite having had 50 feet or so to make it from the 18 yrd line and gets motm :confused:

There was some good spells today but with Tuesday in mind we really are looking at a storming comeback to progress .

On Tuesday and today's showing it'll have to be a barnstormer at least Alfredo back gives the team options.

2 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

Not much improvement from Tuesdays defeat at times that was really poor today albeit players are still bedding in.

The lack of spark in our play allows these cunts to sit in and leads to defensive mishaps Goldson again proving he can't take a ball from defence and find a pass when put under pressure despite having had 50 feet or so to make it from the 18 yrd line and gets motm :confused:

There was some good spells today but with Tuesday in mind we really are looking at a storming comeback to progress .

On Tuesday and today's showing it'll have to be a barnstormer at least Alfredo back gives the team options.

Know what you’re saying mate, but I do believe we will be a different animal on Tuesday. Keep the chin up. 👍🍻

Not a great team performance but a clean sheet and our two strikers scored so it’s something to build on. 

I also thought the Killie left back, Dorsett, was excellent. He was big, strong and completely shut down that side of the pitch. He’s only 20 and is on loan from Reading.  I think he’s worth keeping an eye on this season. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Know what you’re saying mate, but I do believe we will be a different animal on Tuesday. Keep the chin up. 👍🍻

Think Tuesday is too important and Morelos starts. We need to be absolutely after them from the first whistle and what Alfie brings is too vital to have him sitting on the bench.