*****The official PSV v Rangers Champions league play-off match thread*****

kelvd1873

It's an openly even game. Im not sure who I would take off or bring on and would be tempted to go with the same again. They, as have been mentioned, are clearly quite nervous and sat off us for a while. They are however still a very capable team and should probably be winning through De Jong. Will take it though. Hopefully we can continue to create chances and convert... 

Summary....good 45 minutes of football....either team could have scored. We're definitely the happier to be level. 

We've not been shamed. The fact they haven't scored despite throwing everything at us makes me think it could be our night! Just need a wee bit more composure in the box. They are nothing special at the back!! 

Just now, blueballss said:

What was that shot Lawrence?

Ref got in his way, that's twice he's  done it to one of our players on the edge of the box, the twat. 

That performance so far as much, much more like it. Still in with a shout here.

We're right in this tie. I'd feared the worst after the last couple of games but we are playing better overall than most games this season. These are two very evenly balanced teams imho. 

Kent and Sands seem determined to get an assist for PSV lol other than that I think we’ve done fairly well and making a game of it

They’ve definitely had the better chances and overall likely the better side but we’re absolutely in the game so far 

I’d like to see us go 3-5-2 with Colak and Sakala up front, if it’s still 0-0 after 65-70 minutes. You can see the pressure gets to them and they aren’t great at the back. 

Get Lundstram back between Goldson and Sands to cover de Jong better, allows us to get Davis in the middle along side Kamara as well. 

Really good half. Did everything right for 30mins. 

They'll obviously have their periods of dominance.

Kent shite in and around the box.

Sands could be 9/10 every week and still be the man that loses you the game. I pretty much shit my pants everytime he's on the ball. 

Stand firm Rangers.

Biggest 45mins in a long time.

Thought we done well there and were the better team for 30 odd minutes , then the Goldson / Sands car crash started.

Tactically we got it wrong at home for me , we should never give the respect we do to anybody at home.

That team looked good last week because of how bad we were , they are as dodgy as us at the back as well. I would put Wright and Sakala on around 65 if its still 0-0.

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

It's an openly even game. Im not sure who I would take off or bring on and would be tempted to go with the same again. They, as have been mentioned, are clearly quite nervous and sat off us for a while. They are however still a very capable team and should probably be winning through De Jong. Will take it though. Hopefully we can continue to create chances and convert... 

If it's level going into last 20 then Arfield could be worth a shout.