*****The official PSV v Rangers Champions league play-off match thread*****

kelvd1873

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Winning 55, getting to the Europa league final and now qualifying for the Champions league is something we couldn’t have possibly dreamt of a just few short seasons ago. 
From the depths of despair to this is just incredible. One very proud Rangers supporter right now.

The 55 and tonight very similar - had to achieve.

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Winning 55, getting to the Europa league final and now qualifying for the Champions league is something we couldn’t have possibly dreamt of a just few short seasons ago. 
From the depths of despair to this is just incredible. One very proud Rangers supporter right now.

I think the phrase is " back where we belong".

2 minutes ago, jamess said:

Do we need to for this year? Better to get extra quality?

We don’t need to, no. Just wondering if we will try and push them through ahead of schedule if doing so suits us financially.

Nothing to say we won’t try and sign player on a loan with a similar deal in the next week, although hard cash probably preferable to sellers.

14 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

It's obviously 10 years since our lowest moment. 10 years out of the champions league, a tournament who's emblem we will forever be linked with, as one of the original 8 stars was for us. Since 2012, coming on here daily has become part of my daily routine. Scared in case I missed something big......while still dreading logging on to see something dreadful. 

Tonight, if they weren't fully over before tonight, we have given our financial worries a firm boot in the baws! It's been an absolute roller coaster of a decade, but we can now really look forward. It's like a massive black cloud has been lifted. It's been an a great ride, you are my family, thank you for being there these last few years. Lets see what the next few years bring us now! 

Thank you Rangers. Thank you Rangers Media!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

Absolutely outstanding 👏

1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

People arguing exactly how much we'll get ffs :lol: 

It's the most we CAN get!! Just enjoy it 

:UK::UK:

Who the fuck cares?:lol: 

We are officially back in the CL.

Anyoe who can't enjoy this moment clealy knows nothing about Rqngers history. 

i believe it is crucial to get our best assets signed to long deals first. The valuation of our players will increase dramatically now from playing in the CL and the exposure it brings.

Well done to GVB. He probably had a lot to prove coming home to his country and getting the win.

Katic shouldha played 🤣😆😂

Seriously though, everyone man stood up tonight, even Goldson 😛
Extremely proud (as always) to be a bear tonight. 
Lundstram & Sands fought like fuckin’ warriors.
McLaughlin & Barisic too, but every man a winner. ❤️🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧