*****The Official Rangers v QOTS Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

It certainly wasn't the best performance and I think the selection would have been better if we had more fit CBs.

But, it's a far cry from Gerrard playing a team of shite players he insisted on our board signing for just one or two rounds of the Cups...Never to be seen again.

Youth are actually given a chance under Gio and that's a positive. 

McCann looks a player as does King.

2 hours ago, JograBear said:

Matondo is the new Ojo. 

I preferred Ojo in all honesty.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The only one who has a chance of starting on Sat is Kamara. No one else has asked questions.

A few were asking the question “why the hell did you buy me?”

Not overly concerned by the performance but I am worried about us seemingly not looking at anyone else. I appreciate we need to balance the books and trim the squad but I think we all expected a decent signing or two when we got into the CL. Still time but unless Gio is playing games it is looking less likely after his comments.

37 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Make the UB move permanent 

If they give me a better seat higher up I’m all for it lol also that fucking siren thing ruins everything was right behind the guy with that tonight.

Atmosphere was all right tonight but I feel quite a few of the stuff they sing is more mundane than silence, though at the same time a shite cup game will always have a bit of that.

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

I preferred Ojo in all honesty.

A few were asking the question “why the hell did you buy me?”

Not overly concerned by the performance but I am worried about us seemingly not looking at anyone else. I appreciate we need to balance the books and trim the squad but I think we all expected a decent signing or two when we got into the CL. Still time but unless Gio is playing games it is looking less likely after his comments.

Its highly concerning that we seem to be of the opinion that we’re good to go for the season. 

Pish game but through to the next round which is all that matters (along with no injuries to main players for Saturday). Thought the young lads did ok but doubt we'll see much of any of them again. Well done to Ure for scoring a competitve goal for us, nobody can ever take that away from him. He must be buzzing 

Enjoyed that first half some good flowing football too lax in some of the passing especially for queen's goal thought AMcG could've got across to it seemed to anticipate the shot but in the end stood motionless albeit a cracking goal.

Second half we ran out of ideas felt subs were being delayed in am effort to get a third and but for a shotstopper from AmcG and the stagnation brought about the subs .

Young Mcanns step over and lay off was superb for our third .

I was impressed by the lad at LB tonight his willingness to get down the flank was great to see and some great tackling from the lad standing up to the majority of one on ones with well timed interventions.

Kinda annoying we never seem to hammer diddy teams (Dunfermline last season aside). Crazy that the last cup game v QOS at Ibrox we won 5-0 in 2016, when Queens were actually decent with Dykes (I think) and Dobbie. That was a poor watch tonight but glad to be back at Ibrox for the 1st time this season 

3 hours ago, Madina said:

Kinda annoying we never seem to hammer diddy teams (Dunfermline last season aside). Crazy that the last cup game v QOS at Ibrox we won 5-0 in 2016, when Queens were actually decent with Dykes (I think) and Dobbie. That was a poor watch tonight but glad to be back at Ibrox for the 1st time this season 

1 nil gets you in the next round. Zero injury worries for the weekend. Will do me. 

55 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Basically want better seats and would like existing season ticket holders to accommodate? 

I was stuck in the middle of it last night had to actually ask them to move to get into my seat lol.

im all for them being behind the goal but I’d like to have the option to fucking move in that case I’m already stuck behind goal posts never mind a giant flag and a guy standing staring at me with a megaphone as well.

12 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

They were both truly awful.

He really wasn’t.  He was taking cunts in and running at players.  Your only saying that because he’s caused the goal and your mind was already made up. 

16 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Make the UB move permanent 

Absolutely. FC Copenhagen have been finally succeeded in making the whole stand (around 10-12k fans) a singing section behind the goal, and its absolutely amazing. Rangers should look at that and support the groups who are working towards something similar. I get that it can be problematic in regards to season tickets, but FCK had the same problem.

4 hours ago, esquire8 said:

UB pushing to make the move permanent

Who the fuck do they think they are?

They want standing in the enclosures - and sending people in enclosures on their way who have sat there happily for decades.

They want to sit behind the goal, where many people will have happily sat with their seson tickets paid for just as many years.

They are daft wee weans who think they can do whatever they want to whoever they want because they have a drum and dress like wanks.

Well I have news for them......... they can go and take a flying fuck to themselves.

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Who the fuck do they think they are?

They want standing in the enclosures - and sending people in enclosures on their way who have sat there happily for decades.

They want to sit behind the goal, where many people will have happily sat with their seson tickets paid for just as many years.

They are daft wee weans who think they can do whatever they want to whoever they want because they have a drum and dress like wanks.

Well I have news for them......... they can go and take a flying fuck to themselves.

Thought you were in the East Enclosure 

:mutley: