The other mob

MisterC

Not that it’s new information but again highlights one of our biggest issues compared to them - recruitment. 

We signed Matondo for the same amount as they paid for that Haksabanovic who I’m pretty sure is out scoring all of our wide players combined this season. 

3 hours ago, LaaRFC said:

Not that it’s new information but again highlights one of our biggest issues compared to them - recruitment. 

We signed Matondo for the same amount as they paid for that Haksabanovic who I’m pretty sure is out scoring all of our wide players combined this season. 

They always have 2-3 wingers that will score 10-15 goals each.

All of ours combined won't even get 10.

Worst thing is, they are fucking shite. Motherwell, Dundee and county have all given them a right scare recently. What team can really be that decent if you rely so often on last minute goals. I know some will point out “it’s not luck” and that’s fine - but it’s hardly their game plan to wait until the 97th minute either. This season is a write off because of our own fucking shambles. We now have between now and august to sort it out. 

7 hours ago, MillarNotMiller said:

Worst thing is, they are fucking shite. Motherwell, Dundee and county have all given them a right scare recently. What team can really be that decent if you rely so often on last minute goals. I know some will point out “it’s not luck” and that’s fine - but it’s hardly their game plan to wait until the 97th minute either. This season is a write off because of our own fucking shambles. We now have between now and august to sort it out. 

We’ve took 2 points from games vs livi, st Johnstone and st mirren ffs 

21 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

looking at the different clubs in the UK paying their respects for the fallen which is just normal behaviour from decent people and clubs and I’ve got to presume they done nothing again?

They actually held a minutes silence (sort of).

Groin Brigade remained outside of ground until kick off and going by the empty seats so did quite a few others.

When the "silence" started you could hear some booing and cat calling which to be fair was by a minority ( unless mike's were turned down ) but was increasing in volume by the time the ref called a halt after about 20 seconds. 

Scotsmen only paper I can find reporting this.

Screenshot_20221113-092343_Chrome.jpg

On 17/11/2022 at 14:31, Rowley Birkin said:

and to think i got shouted down when i said this thread was becoming a sellic love in, we even have posters posting the highlights of their fucking games now :huh:

I posted a part to show what I wanted to say about our lack of effort, don't care about them.

10 minutes ago, NI said:

I posted a part to show what I wanted to say about our lack of effort, don't care about them.

you posted a video saying how great they are no matter how you want to disguise it

we know we are shit but that's down to the manager

i mean did you really think Rangers fans want to sit and marvel over them? 

next you'll be telling us that we should play the 'angeball' way or wished we had got him when linked instead of gerrard

14 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

you posted a video saying how great they are no matter how you want to disguise it

we know we are shit but that's down to the manager

i mean did you really think Rangers fans want to sit and marvel over them? 

next you'll be telling us that we should play the 'angeball' way or wished we had got him when linked instead of gerrard

You are creating your own history here, I didn't said these things at all.

Concerning this, it's down to the manager AND the players, they don't look interested and don't give anything on the pitch, that's very concerning.