The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

:lol: :lol: 

D257934A-ABF8-4BFA-9AF8-E602568A1903.jpeg

Does John Collins even exist anymore. Last time I heard of him he was Hibs manager and pulling his top up showing the players his abs and saying this is the fitness levels/physique they should be striving for. Weirdo! :confused:

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Does John Collins even exist anymore. Last time I heard of him he was Hibs manager and pulling his top up showing the players his abs and saying this is the fitness levels/physique they should be striving for. Weirdo! :confused:

Didn't have a Gucci belt though.

That Andrew who stands in for Gordan Duncan didn't have nearly start crying when Hugh Keevins started slaughtering Celtics transfer signings :lol: Genuinely thought him and Mark Wilson where going to start crying. No guessing who that Andrew supports.

Just now, Fear no foe said:

My biggest fear now is if they do what we done and sacked the manager whilst the league was still salvageable, can't see them doing it though 

The good thing for us is that Rodgers will be on a big salary and this is the first time I can remember they've signed a new manager and not had them on a rolling 12 month contract, so they'll need to pay out 2 and a half years to get rid of him.

3 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

My biggest fear now is if they do what we done and sacked the manager whilst the league was still salvageable, can't see them doing it though 

They won't sack him. They broke their normal managerial contract length by handing him a 3 Yr deal in the summer. Since MON they've always had one year rolling contracts. They're also paying him close to £3m a year. They won't shell out that pay off cash.

2 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Nah Rodgers contract is to much for those penny pinching dicks especially with the court case compensation due. 

Could see Rodgers walk or take the first sniff of a job elsewhere though. You can see the panic in his face and hear it in his voice.

This wasn't supposed to happen in Brendan Rodgers eyes. Rangers are a different animal now and reality is setting In and you can see it week by week. He massively regrets taking that job.

Doubt he’ll have many clubs that would be willing to pay for him.

Had that little interest in him after getting the sack at Leicester, that he went back to a club that wanted to die in his sleep a couple years prior.

3 mil a year for three years is a mental contract for the spfl.