*****The Official Liverpool v Rangers Thread*****

Just now, bluenoz said:

Football is all about believing in yourself. Liverpool are a fantastic team but are not really fantastic at the moment.

Enjoy the occasion and play your own game. The players don't believe enough.

Playing a 37 yr old on this occasion is just stupid. And Ben Davies is lost out there.

Well done shagger.

Spot on 

Get out there, enjoy the occasion and try and take it to them. I hate to say it like the scum did against Real Madrid 

If you lose you lose that’s the likely outcome 

But we are totally frozen by fear, it’s pathetic 

Just now, OrangeRab said:

Liverpool mate just text me “Can’t believe you’ve set out like this. Just watched all the teams that have caused us nightmares and decided not to play like that”

Just sums up Gio. Make the team play a formation and tactics they aren’t used to. 

He's not even using what worked for us last year.

Davis Tavernier Kent and Morelos have handed them the ball at every occasion. 

I’ll excuse Kent as he’s trying things, but Morelos is meant to be someone who gets us up the park. He’s barely being challenged by their CBs and he’s constantly giving it away due to poor touch/passes. 

Not sure what’s up with Tav. But he’s given 4 passes straight to them when we’re in transition, which is suicide against Liverpool

They have better individuals, that's a gimmi. The thing disappointing me the most is the fight or lack of fight in our players. You can see them making 10 yards sprints to get to a man or going in full blooded but that's what you should be getting from the underdog, us. 

Afraid this starts from the manager shiting the bed with that formation which has passed into the players. Go and fucking meet them. 

None of the "senior players" have showed up here.