*****The Official Rangers v Liverpool Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

26 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Davies Barisic

Arfield Lundstram Kamara

Sakala Colak Kent

Would be my team. I know Arfield won’t be a popular pick, but at least you are guaranteed a shift from him.  

Jack ahead of Kamara for me at the moment and I remain confident that Tillman still has more goals to come.

McGregor

Jack Lundstram

Tillman Arfield 

Sakala Colak

Morelos, Kent and Matondo give you options from the bench and this shape gives Tav and Borna plenty of room to get to the byline.

Also feel that Lundstram needs to show last season’s European form, he’s been phoning it in recently.

We really need to have a go. We need the most dynamic team possible. Tillman should be nowhere near it. we're getting a bit of luck with their injuries, but they are still a world class team. We can lose, but theres nothing to say we can't win either. Ibrox can actually do what they claim Anfield can. It could really be a special night if we get going well. 

4 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

We really need to have a go. We need the most dynamic team possible. Tillman should be nowhere near it. we're getting a bit of luck with their injuries, but they are still a world class team. We can lose, but theres nothing to say we can't win either. Ibrox can actually do what they claim Anfield can. It could really be a special night if we get going well. 

Agree with most of that but on current form they are nowhere near world class.

1 minute ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Agree with most of that but on current form they are nowhere near world class.

On form no, but Allison, van Dijk, Thiago, Salah and Firmino/Nunez are still the spine of a world class team regardless of any circumstances.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Optimism run mad I know but a quick perusal of the table shows that if we win our last 3 games we could finish 2nd in the group and move into the knock out stages.

Has to start with a win tomorrow to keep my dream alive.

Put the pipe down now mate.

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

McGregor

Arfield Lundstram Kamara

Sakala Colak Kent

Would be my team. I know Arfield won’t be a popular pick, but at least you are guaranteed a shift from him.  

Jack for kamara and think that would be my team 

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Kamara is a waste of a jersey.

We need somebody who can help us retain possession in a crowded midfield against a team who press aggressively. There’s nobody better equipped for that in our squad than Kamara is, even when he’s below par.

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

We need somebody who can help us retain possession in a crowded midfield against a team who press aggressively. There’s nobody better equipped for that in our squad than Kamara is, even when he’s below par.

You’ve got arfield,lundstram and kamara who have all been really poor lately but kamara hasn’t looked interested for ages and I’d play jack before him.