***** Rangers vs Partick Thistle - Scottish FA Cup *****

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Tillman has definitely got a bit of Gazza in him, probably the closest thing we've had since Gazza the way he beats a player.

Agreed,he took a bit of a kicking today and got  on wi it,would have loved him to have scored at the end:thumbup:

5 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

From Beale's comments, he said we have first refusal, there is a fee agreed but it's up to Bayern if he leaves. 

Yeah I've said from when they first announced it that it didn't sound like a normal option to buy. 

It sounds like it might well be if they decide to sell him this summer they need to accept an offer of £x from us, but they don't have an obligation to sell him. 

He does however only have a contract until 2024 (Not sure if they have an option to extend) so they'd need to get him on a new one otherwise lose him for free, so hopefully that works in our favour. 

14 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

It was an unfortunate situation. Tillman did nothing wrong, he didn’t know what was happening, but I’m actually proud we had the testicular fortitude to give them the goal back.

It was absolute class. However I have no doubt that certain people will use it as a stick to beat Beale with in the future when results don’t go our way.

I’m actually proud of the way we reacted. Rangers class.

If he hadn’t done it, the storm of vitriol would have been at Gale Force 12. 
Since he did show “sporting integrity”, they’ll have to bump the Beaufort Scale up a notch to 13 as they’ll hate us even more for doing what they wouldn’t have remotely considered.

6 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Raskin was brilliant by the way. What a player he's gonna be for us. Pings the ball about beautifully

Just the fact that he tries those passes, didn't give the impression of shiting himself in case it didn't work - refreshing.

He's young, we'll train such fancy thinking out of him soon enough!