*****The Official Rangers vs scum Match Thread*****

Essandoh

1 hour ago, KaiserJon said:

Win. Three points every time. Win convincingly and that's a bonus. Would take 1-0 right now 

Thanks for clarifying that.:craphead:

Joking aside, we should  fuck them at home.

Anything else would be shameful considering how shite they have been this season.

The less shite team will win.

I've yet to see us going hell for leather and a high press so far this year and that's what he has to on Sunday. Close them down every single time they have possession and none of the allowing them possession in their own half then challenging.

At them every single second and run yourselves into the ground Rangers.

13 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

You know well it was a list of names and not necessarily a plan view of the pitch.

I’d start Roofe if it was my choice but the team I listed is what I think BM will pick.

Others are right that the tedious comments instead of decent replies are boring and bring nothing constructive to the forum. 

"it was a list of names and not necessarily a plan view of the pitch"

It was 100% a list of names in their positions mate, the positions you placed them in 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You made an arse of it, have a laugh, no big deal.  Or get all precious about a wee bit of a joke and you spit the dummy.  "Tedious"  🤣🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I've yet to see us going hell for leather and a high press so far this year and that's what he has to on Sunday. Close them down every single time they have possession and none of the allowing them possession in their own half then challenging.

This.

Right in about them. Don't give them time to breathe Zero respect, take risks and go for it.

Be brave not fucking boring!

14 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ive no idea of formations or team selections, just fucking beat the bastards. 

Neither does Beale.:craphead:

Hope to fuck he puts his intangible footballing philosophy that no cunt understands  to the side and keeps things simple on Sunday.

It's a simple game, especially at Ibrox.

Be bold and brave and our support will will you  on and then some.   

11 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Give you that, but the rest of the thread is pish too.

I still haven't got over the manner of the defeat on Wednesday tbh. Pure negative mindset. Should have moved on by now 

Hard to focus on this thread.

We need to move on and grasp those three points though. The leauge is our priority.

He'd get criticism for not playing his new players, but the OF experienced are needed for this one where possible. 

If we start with 3 or more of his new signings (excl Butland), all of whom have struggled to an extent, then we're setting ourselves up for trouble.

10 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Couldn't agree more with this. And performances like this would go a long way to getting the fans back on side for Beale. The sooner he realises it the better. 

I think we will win this I base this on us having more game time together with the Champions League qualifiers plus our strikers are going to come good at some point.

Our weak point will be who the manager selects and what teams he's picks to play against them. I think we have the players to win this.

45 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think we will win this I base this on us having more game time together with the Champions League qualifiers plus our strikers are going to come good at some point.

Our weak point will be who the manager selects and what teams he's picks to play against them. I think we have the players to win this.

Love the pre derby optimism but will our coaching team really improve these strikers so much that they will become decent strikers even in this footballing backwater? I looked at our forward players in the new squad and it fills me with dread that we may be depending on Roofe to be the striker to have a decent goals tally.

My other fear is the way our midfield now let opponents stroll unopposed to our final third and are able to find free colleagues with so much space to make crosses, one two's etc. Also I have no clues about what sort of set up we will play or how Beale wants us to play.

One consolation is that they seem as disjointed as us which gives me a glimmer of hope rather than optimism.