*****The Official Motherwell vs Rangers thread*****

toolongawake

Just now, ayro said:

All about the win, would be good to do it with no more injuries.

Most important thing for us today.

i thought last year was bad but this is on another level, good thing in a roundabout way though is that it seems to be tackles etc causing a lot of them than daft muscular ones like last season when players were just dropping with nobody near them 

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

This will be another struggle. Any win will do. Come on Rangers 

Can’t really think of the last game we struggled in domestically tbh. Even Aberdeen away we created enough chances to win.

hearts we battered and should’ve pumped, Dundee was good bar second half when down to 10, controlled midweek so much so I don’t think they had a shot.

limassol was probably the worst performance in the last month 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Can’t really think of the last game we struggled in domestically tbh. Even Aberdeen away we created enough chances to win.

hearts we battered and should’ve pumped, Dundee was good bar second half when down to 10, controlled midweek so much so I don’t think they had a shot.

limassol was probably the worst performance in the last month 

More a struggle to hit the back of the net is what I mean when I say struggle 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Most important thing for us today.

i thought last year was bad but this is on another level, good thing in a roundabout way though is that it seems to be tackles etc causing a lot of them than daft muscular ones like last season when players were just dropping with nobody near them 

Agreed mate, last season was mental but this has taken the piss.

Good thing is PC doesn’t fuck about, you are fit to play or not which hopefully stops the back for a couple of games away for two months scenario we have endured for the last seasons.

Hopefully we can get a couple of players in the door for January to take the pressure off the guys playing all the minutes.

Don't be surprised if they give a penalty against us today for absolutely nothing, there's a certain narrative being pedaled and I see another story mentioning us and penalties today, tarriers left right and center riddled with anxiety, #56 🇬🇧

48 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Will be a dirty game,remember they are scum supporters and they will try and do them a favour.

Plenty dirty late tackles so I think we need to be really careful.One of the most important games of the season

Clement will have this well sussed hope the players carry the orders out to a T

Are they?