*****The Official Motherwell vs Rangers thread*****

toolongawake

11 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I thought that was very strange. The incident happened on the evening of the 20th. With the access to medical facilities we will have it is hard to believe we do not have results of a scan 40 hours later. 

Genuinely what happens when you’re swollen.

my boy fucked his knee and he had to wait a week on the swelling going down before they could scan it 

5 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Going to be a tough game, the fact Motherwell haven’t won a game in so long kind of worries me but we should have too much for them even with all the injuries. Going for a 2-0 here. 

Us and the filth playing the teams at the bottom of the form table over the same weekend is interesting. Seems like a test of mentality as much as anything else. Important we stamp on them early and don't let them into the game. 

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

Us and the filth playing the teams at the bottom of the form table over the same weekend is interesting. Seems like a test of mentality as much as anything else. Important we stamp on them early and don't let them into the game. 

Yeah an early goal would be nice to settle the nerves 

Huge game tomorrow. Absolutely imperative we keep right on the Savillites coat tails going into the derby match. They by all accounts were far from impressive against a dreadful Livy side. The injuries worry me but we should still have enough to get the points. 

It’s about time cantwell, lammers, Matondo etc etc start chipping in with goals to take the pressure off sima, tav and dessers. We need whoever plays the 10 and the wings to have a good 4 game run before the break to keep the pressure on that lot. I don’t care about overall team performance right now all that matters is winning.