*****The Official Motherwell vs Rangers thread*****

toolongawake

On 21/12/2023 at 10:20, superallysbears said:

Mentality will see us alright, players are missing but the manager seems to have the ones coming in ready for action, also think Lundstram will be available for the piggery ๐Ÿคž

Fuckin hope lundstram is OK to get thru game v them on the 30th...he looks a tough c**t. Just don't know the extent of injury.

1 hour ago, Rlm said:

Fuckin hope lundstram is OK to get thru game v them on the 30th...he looks a tough c**t. Just don't know the extent of injury.

I think Lundstram will make the scum game.

There will have been severe bruising but no ligament damage or breaks so, with over a week to go, I would be surprised if he wasnโ€™t ready, perhaps with an injection.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

There will have been severe bruising but no ligament damage or breaks so, with over a week to go, I would be surprised if he wasnโ€™t ready, perhaps with an injection.

Let's hope it's a ruse, but could be out just as easily though going by that.

52 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Tell us all about your degree in medicine Doctor, or did you just completely make up every word of that from start to finish?

24 minutes ago, Swagger said:

What is the actual issue with Jack. 10 min for Scotland then dissapearsย 

It's frustrating, and it wouldn't surprise me if he's keeping going with the international scene until the Euros and then retires from it.ย 

It's hampering us until he does retire from international duty.ย 

Love the gaffer he is just epic and we are so lucky to have him here.The best candidate by a long shot,He knows exactly where he is going and the players fear and respect him.
ย 

They know exactly where they stand with him he will take no bullshit and I doubt he even gives second chances.

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Tell us all about your degree in medicine Doctor, or did you just completely make up every word of that from start to finish?

Iโ€™m fully qualified in identifying a dickhead if that helps.

:alfie:

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's frustrating, and it wouldn't surprise me if he's keeping going with the international scene until the Euros and then retires from it.ย 

It's hampering us until he does retire from international duty.ย 

That seems the most likely scenario. However, while heโ€™s been a very good player for us, this season should be his last, and his retirement will be irrelevant to us.

1 hour ago, The Archer said:

Love the gaffer he is just epic and we are so lucky to have him here.The best candidate by a long shot,He knows exactly where he is going and the players fear and respect him.
ย 

They know exactly where they stand with him he will take no bullshit and I doubt he even gives second chances.

He was very reluctant to crucify the imposter that preceded him but you can tell in what he doesn't say what he thinks and players saying things like they know what's required now etc. I think he comes across as no nonsense but also respectful totally love him already - I can actually listen when talks unlike the previous guy who gave me the boak.ย 

Were so short in the middle of the park. Ideally would be hoping rice got a chance. Interestingly, my brother in law was speaking to his auld man last week who said he wasn't getting played due to the teams sniffing about him. Not sure if that's a lot of shite but that's what his dad said.

6 hours ago, Nk89 said:

What was this tackle by Dowell he is talking about?ย 

From Phillips, it happened around the centre circle in the second half. Went to ground at speed and went through Dowell front on like a trainย 

Crowd reacted at the time to it but pretty sure the ref played onย 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

From Phillips, it happened around the centre circle in the second half. Went to ground at speed and went through Dowell front on like a trainย 

Crowd reacted at the time to it but pretty sure the ref played onย 

Aww took tht as a bad tackle by Dowell? Not on him? I mind the one, there was a pure thud, like a 50/50?

22 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Awaiting scans

ย 

I thought that was very strange. The incident happened on the evening of the 20th. With the access to medical facilities we will have it is hard to believe we do not have results of a scan 40 hours later.ย