***** The Official Hibernian v Rangers Scottish Cup Quarter Final Match Thread *****

3 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Is it just me or are the accusations and conspiracy claims becoming all the more louder and shrill with every passing positive Rangers result, especially as we are now in the business end of the season and showing no real signs of letting up despite the crippling injury situation? Yet again we have the opposition manager trying to defend the indefensible and we even have failed Snatsi politician Blowhard Blackford weighing in with his tuppence worth this morning. The screaming and wailing is of course only going to get even more intense if we stay top of the league and get to the SC Final, and while it is fun to point and snigger at these lunatics, there is the slight worry that all of this pressure they are bringing to bear will end up costing us.

Na, we're gonna win the lot mate.

Fuck them all.

WATP and we're right inside their heads. Living rent free.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Hibs fans have thrown 2 glass bottles, vapes, and a corkscrew towards Rangers and Hearts players over the years. I don’t think we’ll be taking morality lessons from the worst fans in Scottish football. 

And writing 66 on our seats at Ibrox.

Fucking scumbag bastards.

I have my own personal hatred also for Hibs fans as a hole. I remember a few years back I put a laughin face on an official hibs Facebook page and a hibs fan messaged me and sent me a picture of my daughter he seen on my profile and wrote " lovely picture of your daughter who knows who could be looking " she was 4 years old in the picture.

So I screenshotted it and sent it to his partner and his family that was on his account. Not that it would do anything but found it quite funny that I could have potentially caused him trouble within his family. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

What’s hilarious is if you have a look at their Twitter / forums, there’s loads that say…

’aye I do agree it’s a pen / red card, but we’d never get those decisions the other way and that’s why it’s rigged’ 

Mind boggling logic just because it’s the big bad Rangers. 

A lot of politics swings in the way also mate as you know 👍. When God Save The King was being sung last night Stewart must have been having a seizure.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

What’s hilarious is if you have a look at their Twitter / forums, there’s loads that say…

’aye I do agree it’s a pen / red card, but we’d never get those decisions the other way and that’s why it’s rigged’ 

They live on a different planet

46 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Seen some meltdowns over the years but not sure I’ve seen anything like this morning. Losing their minds. 

12 minutes ago, demise said:

Hibernian's Martin Boyle is back home with family after sustaining a concussion in his side's Scottish Cup quarter-final defeat by Rangers.

Boyle, 30, was taken off on a stretcher after falling awkwardly while challenging for a high ball with John Souttar during the first half.

The winger was admitted to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.

"The tests thankfully came back all clear and revealed that Martin has concussion," Hibs reported.

"He will now rest at home and will follow the concussion protocol.

"The club would like to thank the staff at Edinburgh Royal Infirmary, alongside the stadium ambulance crew, and medical departments at Hibernian FC and Rangers for the treatment they provided to Martin."

Disappointed it's not "the Rangers" like it was with their stadium announcer last night 😂

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Just watching replay of game. Dessers doesn’t have a football brain, and that penalty take by Tav was pretty shite. Thank goodness JL followed it in. Give us the scum in the semi. 

Normally ive been defending Dessers but the chance he missed yesterday because he thought hes offside and didnt play the ball got me fuming. Really not doing much when hes not scoring. 

9 minutes ago, demise said:

Normally ive been defending Dessers but the chance he missed yesterday because he thought hes office and didnt play the ball got me fuming. Really not doing much when hes not scoring. 

After seeing the game again, JL was my MOTM. Followed closely by Silva. Agree with a lot of people on here that Dessers needs punted. Really worried about the Benfica game. We do look tired.