Scum players at end of game

OzzieBear

I never seen much footage after final whistle (before coverage finished), I did see brown round up the players, I assume to applaud their support. Also seen Rodgers well onto park.

who are they kidding after a performance like that. Hope they got pelters from the Bears when they eventually left the field. 

9 minutes ago, OzzieBear said:

I never seen much footage after final whistle (before coverage finished), I did see brown round up the players, I assume to applaud their support. Also seen Rodgers well onto park.

who are they kidding after a performance like that. Hope they got pelters from the Bears when they eventually left the field. 

They did mate. I sit just beside the away dig out. Cunts got it fucking tight especially brown 

6 minutes ago, OzzieBear said:

100%

it wasn't just a 1-0 win. It was the way we won, they know, that we know they are shitting themselves. Definitely put them back in their box. 

Totally ageee. Today wasn’t just important to let our players know we’re good enough to beat them, it also let’s they cunts know we’re no longer lying down to them. Big day for lots of reasons. 

9 hours ago, OzzieBear said:

Most of them had left before the players got there