This will tell us a lot about the team

Thermopylae

It will be interesting to see how we react to the br-exit at parkhead ... a team of winners would smell blood where as a lesser group just feel the uncomfortable weight of expectation settling on their shoulders and we have to make sure there is none of that!

Less than a year since King said the wheels would come off their bandwagon if they lose 1 title and tomorrow night is when we can start that process happening

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We are 8 points, every game is a must for us no matter who coaches them.

I wish it had happened during January but don't forget there is nothing more nerve jangling in sport than a diminishing lead and I think if they lose a couple of points off it especially early on they may begin to self destruct

Would love to believe we could close the gap, but our consistency, or lack of it means it will be a tall order, we always seem to have a stinker every few games. Can't stop my mind wandering though, can you imagine what it would be like if we won it, would be better than when we won nine imo. 

We've got a big gap to eat into due to stupid points dropped.

Didn't fancy us after st johnstone tbh. But Rodgers leaving could really destabilise them. 

Any chance at the title will require a big run from us. Hopefully the last 2 games are the levels we'll see moving forward but you never know with our current squad. 

Even under Brenda they weren't that special, almost handed the league to us for the taking at least 4 different times and each time our players blinked.

If SG and the Rangers players are given one more chance by them dropping points then we need to be ruthless and determined. No more silly draws and dropping points.

It doesn't matter that much who is managing them: it's whether we are up for it. If we keep banging in 5-0 victories then they will crumble under the pressure.

27 minutes ago, bgally said:

It's just my opinion but i think it depends on tomorrow night,If they beat Hearts then the leagues over if Hearts win then it's game on and we're in with a shout.

We just need to focus on our own game. I don't think anyone can argue we need to win pretty much every game until the end of the season which would leave us on 88 points. 

Granted they won the league last year on 82 points and a few years ago on 86 points but that should be our target, we cannot afford to drop any more points. Fuck what they're doing for now and just put a run of games together - we can start looking at their fixtures come the split. 

If we win every game then we'll be a minimum of 5 behind them at the split, then we might still have a chance. 

I personally think it's gone though I'm afraid and I'm usually optimistic. 

40 minutes ago, bgally said:

It's just my opinion but i think it depends on tomorrow night,If they beat Hearts then the leagues over if Hearts win then it's game on and we're in with a shout.

As long as we win and they drop points then I'll take that.

6 points is a lot more doable than 8, with 2 old firms to come, every game must win. 

Tomorrows game should set the tone for them, they lose and players will start to look out for themselves. Boyatas off, tierneys either broken or off somewhere, brown has signed for another 2 years (LOL), the loan players will go back.

They lose and we win again by a few goals, thats the gap down to 5. Thier manager has fucked off, we battered them in the last game and it looks like we're getting our shit together.

Hope has been re instilled.

If Alfredo keeps himself on the park, and that mob lose a bit of confidence by starting to drop points then there’s a chance. The team from the weekend is what I’d have as starting 11 from here on in, obviously with Alfredo as the striker and possibly katic in for worral coz that guy gives me the fear