Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Should be a good one tomorrow, They’ll have had a full 48hrs to stew and fester over Saturdays result, The Bile should be pouring out of them 😂

Reckon we are past the bile stage with most of them now .We have the equally enjoyable stage of feeling sorry for themselves like last night with that Ian Fud ,There will be a few with the bile though and that bile will be the most poisonous ,The cheated brigade will also be appearing soon . 😂😁😁😁

11 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Should be a good one tomorrow, They’ll have had a full 48hrs to stew and fester over Saturdays result, The Bile should be pouring out of them 😂

I actually think alot of taigs still had a wee tiny bit of hope before yesterday but yesterday completely ruined them. 

Fucking loving the tarrier tears mate.

Roll on the good times.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

He is a shitebag, when he is on snyde ,for some reason 

A really don't fucking get that. I love him when I see him on rangers tv then he goes on synde and is a total shitebag. Puts me aff him slightly when he's like that.

Why do some of our own ever show they bastards any respect when we get zero from them. He should be rubbing it right intae the bastards.

26 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I actually think alot of taigs still had a wee tiny bit of hope before yesterday but yesterday completely ruined them. 

Fucking loving the tarrier tears mate.

Roll on the good times.

I think they finally realised what many of us have suspected for a while,that those 3 games in hand weren't necessarily the same as 9 points.

1 minute ago, Nk89 said:

Did anyone hear Stephen Odonnell on sportscene last night quote " seeing Rangers so far ahead is boring for Scottish football so hopefully celtic can get a bit closer" 

celtic just won 12 trophies in a row ya fucking dick!

He's an utter fanny and a car crash would be too good for the cunt.