them

MisterC

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

A lot of them seem to think we have broke our social media boycott due to the tweet on Prince Philip

They really are thick as fuck.

Seen one of them use a screen grab of the statement where it clearly states "Rangers players and management will not use social media" nothing about the club not doing it, thick cunts. 

6 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Even the wank DR getting the boot in.

No need to use a photo but it's a good un. 😂

Screenshot_20210409-155941.png

Not so easy for the Daily Record or any other Scottish media for that matter to dismiss Stevie G’s statement as nothing more than Sour Grapes now that Rangers are Champions Elect is it, Rangers now speaking from a Position of Strength and hopefully ready to Lawyer up and take the cunts at the sfa on should they need to.

21 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I honestly think no manager worth a damn will touch them right now.

Howe at this point imo is using them to try and generate some interest down south.

I'd be delighted if they handed Kennedy the job. No chance thier hordes will buy season tickets with him, leaving them struggling even more financially lol. 

Them giving Kennedy the job will be like when they gave Burns the job. Ticks all the sevconian boxes this time around but nowhere near capable of turning them into a team that will challenge us.

29 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Them giving Kennedy the job will be like when they gave Burns the job. Ticks all the sevconian boxes this time around but nowhere near capable of turning them into a team that will challenge us.

They appointed Billy McBungle in a Clydebank carpark the classless bastards

And after slithering behind Steins back for the Job  he done the exact same to Davie Hay.

More of a Brutus than than a caesar 

Et tu billy...

44 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

John... eddie who's blown us oot but we didnae really want him anywiy so I have a proposal

Asda  car park 

Hawf a Noor 

Pete x 

Make sure your not followed 

A step up from the showers at the piggery 👍🏼

58 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I reckon they'll go for some ex taig like o'neill, Lambert etc before they give Kennedy the job. 

Can someone explain to me how Clarke's name keeps getting mentioned?

Couldn't the sfa sue him for breaking a contract in the middle of a World Cup campaign and Euros no less? Or sue Celtic for poaching a coach under contract?

I suppose Rodgers did it so it must be legal. Pretty fucking scummy all the same.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Can someone explain to me how Clarke's name keeps getting mentioned?

Couldn't the sfa sue him for breaking a contract in the middle of a World Cup campaign and Euros no less? Or sue celtic for poaching a coach under contract?

I suppose Rodgers did it so it must be legal. Pretty fucking scummy all the same.

Happens all the time. Spain manager got sacked days before the WC after his Real Madrid contract got announced. I've said for a long time that Clarke will be their next manager. Howe may have even used them to get his name back out for next season. Seem Palace may want him. No way he'll turn down London.

8 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Happens all the time. Spain manager got sacked days before the WC after his Real Madrid contract got announced. I've said for a long time that Clarke will be their next manager. Howe may have even used them to get his name back out for next season. Seem Palace may want him. No way he'll turn down London.

i agree with the clarke thing we will get humped at the euros and the world cup has nearly gone after 3 games  so it will be a good get out for clarke

Dunno if anyone else is the same but I actually hate Kennedy more than I did Lemon, there was a pantomime villain role with lemon where you came to expect him being a cunt but he gave it out as much as we gave him it tight. Probably a character the game needs at times for a bit of entertainment value and to fuel the hate but with Kennedy he’s just an utterly smug bastard I can’t stand at all.:pipe:

4 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Dunno if anyone else is the same but I actually hate Kennedy more than I did Lemon, there was a pantomime villain role with lemon where you came to expect him being a cunt but he gave it out as much as we gave him it tight. Probably a character the game needs at times for a bit of entertainment value and to fuel the hate but with Kennedy he’s just an utterly smug bastard I can’t stand at all.:pipe:

An upbringing in victimhood 

Ra sellik wiy